Olivia Rodrigo announced new single ‘bad idea right?’

CentralCJ

2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Vampire is sooo goood! Not literal toddlers (i.e., Billie, Olivia, Conan Gray, and Doja mentally) ruling pop music, though. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Believe it or not, but what made me listen to Olivia Rodrigo’ Vampire was the purple aesthetic. I didn’t listen to her first record because her come up was kind of sus, but since I like Vampire… I guess I’m on board this era. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 
It’s actually insane how good of a strategy is creating and maintaining your aesthetic that’s sets you apart from the rest; i.e. Olivia, Ice Spice. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

4 minutes ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

Believe it or not, but what made me listen to Olivia Rodrigo’ Vampire was the purple aesthetic. I didn’t listen to her first record because her come up was kind of sus, but since I like Vampire… I guess I’m on board this era. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 
It’s actually insane how good of a strategy is creating and maintaining your aesthetic that’s sets you apart from the rest; i.e. Olivia, Ice Spice. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

I still haven't listened to Sour either. Like, Vampire is the only Olive song I could sing. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I totally get what you mean, though. It's just as satisfying as an album's single art all being in the same art style (e.g., the Blackout singles). :bouncey:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

The blood sucker, fame ****er line is the new Current girl friend, ex girlfriend, I'm trying to be cool :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Based on this one song, her songwriting screams Taylor stan (which she is, of course). Like, it's overall really good, but from time to time, she'll throw in a line that's so cringe it might as well ruin the whole song for you (but you can tell she thought she ate that). :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

Ddd that’s weird as Sour had a purple aesthetic too!!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.