Do y'all feel like hypocrites sometimes too? I mean maybe it's a question of Times ,but even tough i hated what the media did to Brit ,i Always wanted to see her, buy all the mag's talking about her, even ,yeah y'all Can laugh but i only had internet and a computer in the late 2000's, i just discovered a World where i could see her like in real...papz channels but it was so New and strange and interesting at the same Time....and her now posting those kind of papz and pictures from those Times makes me Wonder sometimes...no pun intended...anyways love y'all... Still hâte the ******* Hating paparazzi dont get me wrong😅

PS: sorry French autocorrector 😮‍💨

• Like 2

yes honey it was cool to see her on X17 everyday even tho that impacted her, but even she acknowledged it was fun days bc she had to interact with something like opposed to the times she was restricted in a c-ship... what was really wrong tho it was how they used those pictures with lies in the cover of every tabloid 

Edited by Jup1ter

It's impossible to live life without being a hypocrite. Celebs have a love/hate relationship with the paparazzi and thus their fans do as well. Fans drive the need for pictures of celebs, celebs pay the price with their privacy. Unfortunately the paparazzi helped destroy Britney, and we're all guilty too for consuming the media. Even now, people demand paparazzi photos to prove she's alive, it's an ever ending cycle that will never stop. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block