Which quote/claim about celebrity brought you to your knees with laughter?

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

When Kanye called himself a God :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The universe would be very...messy :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

6 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Pepsi is Pepsi :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Yeah I remember this shady quote :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Spoiler

But I mean what quote from somebody about a celeb brought you on your knees with laughter :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

2 minutes ago, Blackout44 said:

"Taylor Swift improves on perfection"

Where did you hear or read this? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout44 said:

"Taylor Swift improves on perfection"

Btw- just found "People don't like Taylor Swift because she's got a perfect & powerful image. She's also beautiful, extremely(*!!!!!) talented, and has been able to stay continually popular for a very long time."

I- :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Okay, good songwriter, and beautiful, but that's all..

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Btw- just found "People don't like Taylor Swift because she's got a perfect & powerful image. She's also beautiful, extremely(*!!!!!) talented, and has been able to stay continually popular for a very long time."

I- :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Okay, good songwriter, and beautiful, but that's all..

I don't like taylor because she's a whining billionaire. I mean come on now, you didn't have to go through anythign compared to britney and she complains(in her music) a hella lot less than you

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

The universe would be very...messy :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yeah I remember this shady quote :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Reveal hidden contents

But I mean what quote from somebody about a celeb brought you on your knees with laughter :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Where did you hear or read this? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The fact that he decided to run for president just proves he thinks he’s above everyone.

I’m glad he isn’t our president otherwise I’d move out of the country lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

Any human being on earth claiming that Taylor Swift can dance :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: And honestly, Rolling Stone claiming that Rihannas Super Bowl performance is Top 10 all time. I am a fan of her, but that "performance" was the biggest joke. 

just like I think it's funny that the rolling stoens loves to rank songs and stuff, and always ranks it's own stuff near the top

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

“Everything Britney did, Taylor does better”

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

This delusional and blatant disrespect from the NYT had me fuming. Britney in her prime set the bar way too high for any pop girl that came after her to ever catch up, including Ms Tay Tay. They shoulda fact checked. 

That’s all I can think of off the top of my head rn. I agree 💯 about Selena Gomez. Ffs, my gay cat hits better notes when he’s getting duped up the a.ss. She’s not talented in any way and I see right through her bs good girl act. 

Ava Max is cool tho, what’s the problem with her @Flavor Of Love?

I mean I like Selena's music

Also lets go over this

1.Dancing (britney is approximately infinite times better. this is an extremely conservative estimate)

2.Singing. Primeney v. Prime Swift, Britney is better, but later career idk, britney's smoking messed with her voice

3.songwriting. i'll admit it Taylor wins here

2-1 Britney is better

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Blackout44 said:

I mean I like Selena's music

Also lets go over this

1.Dancing (britney is approximately infinite times better. this is an extremely conservative estimate)

2.Singing. Primeney v. Prime Swift, Britney is better, but later career idk, britney's smoking messed with her voice

3.songwriting. i'll admit it Taylor wins here

2-1 Britney is better

I prefer Britney as a singer, dancer, songwriter, entertainer and as a person. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.