Nicki Minaj’s new album will be released on November 17th

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't get the hate here, a new Nicki Minaj album is always a year highlight for me! I just hope she has fun with it, in that sense Azealia was right, she doesn't have to prove anything now, she should relax and do what she does best! And gain the GP back.

I’m looking forward to it but I just hate the title. Too many pink Fridays! Let’s move on from that and name it something different or at least something similar but not straight up “Pink Friday”

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

I’m looking forward to it but I just hate the title. Too many pink Fridays! Let’s move on from that and name it something different or at least something similar but not straight up “Pink Friday”

I agree... I mean, you either name ALL of them with "pink" in it, like Adele with numbers, or be creative with it. Even "Pink Queen" or whatever, I don't care, but be consistenttt! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Also, she's a songwriter herself, how come she gives us such predictable album names? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I agree... I mean, you either name ALL of them with "pink" in it, like Adele with numbers, or be creative with it. Even "Pink Queen" or whatever, I don't care, but be consistenttt! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Also, she's a songwriter herself, how come she gives us such predictable album names? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Because when Nicki spit it, Nicki didn’t write it 

sassy nicki minaj GIF

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't get the hate here, a new Nicki Minaj album is always a year highlight for me! I just hope she has fun with it, in that sense Azealia was right, she doesn't have to prove anything now, she should relax and do what she does best! And gain the GP back.

She should work with will.i.am ❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.