Christina Aguilera responds with side eye emoji about possible Selena & Karol G collab

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I think Selena is too big for Christina. Then again, Britney had that nobody rapper join her on Make Me.

Lol everyone is bigger than Christina :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

If that emoji was a sign of shade,

that proves that Christina hasn't changed and that she's just as arrogant as she was in her early days.

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol everyone is bigger than Christina :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

If that emoji was a sign of shade,

that proves that Christina hasn't changed and that she's just as arrogant as she was in her early days.

Good point. Everyone really is bigger than Christina. 🤣

She definitely hasn't changed, regardless of it was shade or not.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Good point. Everyone really is bigger than Christina. 🤣

She definitely hasn't changed, regardless of it was shade or not.

Lol just the fact that she made that sarcastic pouty face in response to a question asked about Britney being free proves she hasn't matured and changed.

I like her music but her personality is such a turn off especially when she talks about her music and career, she sounds so pretentious.

Her first 3 albums were great but it went downhill after that imo.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol just the fact that she made that sarcastic pouty face in response to a question asked about Britney being free proves she hasn't matured and changed.

I like her music but her personality is such a turn off especially when she talks about her music and career, she sounds so pretentious.

Her first 3 albums were great but it went downhill after that imo.

Agreed! 👏👏👏👏

• Love 1

It was shade against Britney, saying: you hate Selena and me, so we're gonna collaborate and tell the world our version of events. And we brought Karol G to complementthe perfect diss track...

Only in paranoid Britney's fans minds.

Edited by The Queen
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.