Christina Aguilera responds with side eye emoji about possible Selena & Karol G collab

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, lcortes88 said:

Hey even Mind your business song is bigger than xtincta 

It is lmao :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Its funny how there are some fans on here that are acting defensive over her when it is a fact that she has acted shady in the past especially towards Britney.

I wonder how many fans she actually has still after all this time.

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

It is lmao :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Its funny how there are some fans on here that are acting defensive over her when it is a fact that she has acted shady in the past especially towards Britney.

I wonder how many fans she actually has still after all this time.

Oh boohoo, she acted shady. At least she was being real and honest. As if Britney was never shady or mean in her life. 

I wonder if you put it in perspective and put a mirror in front of yourself… Would you like yourself? I think I’ve seen you being more mean and shady than Christina ever was. 

But yeah, you do put alot of effort in bringing Christina down. Isn’t that kinda sad? 😢

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Oh boohoo, she acted shady. At least she was being real and honest. As if Britney was never shady or mean in her life. 

I wonder if you put it in perspective and put a mirror in front of yourself… Would you like yourself? I think I’ve seen you being more mean and shady than Christina ever was. 

But yeah, you do put alot of effort in bringing Christina down. Isn’t that kinda sad? 😢

Lol you don't even know me and first of all,

being opinionated and b.l.u.n.t is NOT mean and shady, at least I dont kiss up to celebrities that I will never meet.

I bet you couldn't say this to my face,

you think you're so powerful on your keyboard or phone typing this nonsense.

If you read my comment CORRECTLY like an intelligent person,

I said IF this is a sign of shade, then Christina hasn't changed!
HOW IS THAT RUDE?!

And btw LOTS of people like me on here because im nice otherwise I wouldn't have gotten this position.

GET OVER YOURSELF and GET A LIFE!

Just now, princessmimi said:

Lol you don't even know me and first of all,

being opinionated and b.l.u.n.t is NOT mean and shady, at least I dont kiss up to celebrities that I will never meet.

I bet you couldn't say this to my face,

you think you're so powerful on your keyboard or phone typing this nonsense.

If you read my comment CORRECTLY like an intelligent person,

I said IF this is a sign of shade, then Christina hasn't changed!
HOW IS THAT RUDE?!

And btw LOTS of people like me on here because im nice otherwise I wouldn't have gotten this position.

GET OVER YOURSELF and GET A LIFE!

What a lovely read. Did I upset you that much? Lol

Well there you have it, being opionionated and b.l.u.n.t isn’t mean. Then why is Christina? Maybe you’re just insecure. 

You know this isn’t the only thing you said about her right? Talk about intelligence…

I’ve seen you being mean and shady in other threads about Christina. It’s like you’re obsessed.

I don’t really care if people like you and I don’t even wanna know you. 

🤡

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, rck92 said:

What a lovely read. Did I upset you that much? Lol

Well there you have it, being opionionated and b.l.u.n.t isn’t mean. Then why is Christina? Maybe you’re just insecure. 

You know this isn’t the only thing you said about her right? Talk about intelligence…

I’ve seen you being mean and shady in other threads about Christina. It’s like you’re obsessed.

I don’t really care if people like you and I don’t even wanna know you. 

🤡

I don't care what you think of me cause you are nothing to me.

Just a stranger who obviously is a Christina fan.

Would you talk like this to anyone else on here or if is just cause of my position?

I don't think you'd talk to the other mods like this.

The difference between being opinionated and b.l.u.n.t and shady is shady is purposely being rude while opinionated and b.l.u.n.t is being honest without a filter.

Do you justify the bad behavior Christina has exhibited in the past especially towards Britney?

I bet you aren't even a fan of Britney's if you're defending her bully.

Aw you follow my comments on threads? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Wow someone is obsessed :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't need to change my personality to please you cause I don't know you nor do I care about you.

Besides If I was a mean girl,

I could easily cuss you out and act very inappropriate but I'm not.

ITS OK TO NOT LIKE A CELEBRITY!

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I don't care what you think of me cause you are nothing to me.

Just a stranger who obviously is a Christina fan.

Would you talk like this to anyone else on here or if is just cause of my position?

I don't think you'd talk to the other mods like this.

The difference between being opinionated and b.l.u.n.t and shady is shady is purposely being rude while opinionated and b.l.u.n.t is being honest without a filter.

Do you justify the bad behavior Christina has exhibited in the past especially towards Britney?

I bet you aren't even a fan of Britney's if you're defending her bully.

Aw you follow my threads? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Wow someone is obsessed :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't need to change my personality to please you cause I don't know you nor do I care about you.

Besides If I was a mean girl,

I could easily cuss you out and act very inappropriate but I'm not.

ITS OK TO NOT LIKE A CELEBRITY!

I would, yes. Cause the negativity you keep on dragging, is bringing this forum down. It’s one thing to not like someone, but why keep on commenting and obsessively keep making negative statements. You’ve said it once, we get it! You don’t always have to open that mouth and bring a positive thread down with your negative comments. Aren’t you here to keep the positive? 

And that is wat Christina did, being honest. But you like to make it as if she were this mean girl. Well if that is what she is to you, then so are you. It’s all about reflecting. You are purposely making negative comments about her. What does that say about you?
I think that’s the difference between America and Europe. And we kind of have a cultural difference here. 

I am both a big fan of Britney and Christina actually.

The past is the past. Would you like if someone in your circle would just keep on bringing up mistakes you did? Right.

Honey, you can say whatever you want to me, I do not care. I hope your personality in real life is really great, cause here it’s obviously not. 

Now, I don’t have any more time for this. 

Hope you have a wonderful day princess. 🤪

• Love 1
On 7/26/2023 at 8:52 PM, Emil87 said:

What a nonevent if true. Tbh, Christina’s better than that. Selena’s not even good enough to do background vocals for her.

Girl no one would want to collab with Expired at this moment, the girl is dead on the charts and all of the streaming platforms. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

Besides Xtinct can't afford to put money on her because she can't sell they would never big producers or feature artists. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.