[Poll] Why is Britney refusing to do photoshoots post cship?

Vote...  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two things:

She doesn't give a **** (as is her right); she will not do anything she doesn't want to, regardless of what the GP/fans might expect of her.

She's still recovering from 13+ years of abuse, and having the power to say no is very freeing... all this time people were telling her what to do and now she gets to decide. I would probably act exactly the same way as she is. It makes sense to me.

I think she's always been pretty real. Like, there is no fakeness - this is who I am, take it or leave it, IDGAF. Yes, I'll dance on Instagram, no I won't do professional photoshoots, this is me!

She's just living life entirely on her terms for once.

Edited by nebel55
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, nebel55 said:

Two things:

She doesn't give a **** (as is her right); she will not do anything she doesn't want to, regardless of what the GP/fans might expect of her.

She's still recovering from 13+ years of abuse, and having the power to say no is very freeing... all this time people were telling her what to do and now she gets to decide. I would probably act exactly the same way as she is. It makes sense to me.

I think she's always been pretty real. Like, there is no fakeness - this is who I am, take it or leave it, IDGAF. Yes, I'll dance on Instagram, no I won't do professional photoshoots, this is me!

She's just living life entirely on her terms for once.

oprah winfrey applause GIF

OMG YES! QUEEN

• Love 1

I think she hasn't processed yet al that happened in the conservatorship and they destroyed her image forcing her to do some photoshoots where she looks bad because of the medication. I also think they created a kind of complex in her and she needs to heal that part and accept herself and that takes time even if your name is Britney Spears....

• Love 1
6 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Since the last photoshoot was just after her releasing from the mental facility, she might still be traumatize told you so agree GIF by Bounce

The photographer said it was Britney's choice to do that photoshoot. She called her to do it at her home.

Edited by Lola2790

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.