Can we Have an Honest Conversation?

The song stinks but it’s also a bop and I’m conflicted. It’s typical will.I.am garbage and he thinks he is more talented than he actually is - I like the 2nd verse and the attitude Britney brings to that part and I believe she wrote it.

It may be catchy enough to smash but let’s wait and see…

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I wish the GP don’t remember Britney with this garbage because I think this is the last of her in the pop industry.I hope this don’t destroy her legacy. She used to have amazing songs and this is like a Trisha production. And I wish ppl don’t think Britney only get good music when her father  on the lead.

Edited by freeoverprotected
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1

She only recorded "mind your business ***** line" and rest sang by AI. Not even Myah Marie trust me. I'm not even hearing her. That's why mind your business ***** line more repetitive. There is not that much lyrics on that song because of that.

Literally rock bottom for me. Even Myah Jean album has better songs then this. 

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

She only recorded "mind your business ***** line" and rest sang by AI. Not even Myah Marie trust me. I'm not even hearing her. That's why mind your business ***** line more repetitive. There is not that much lyrics on that song.

Literally rock bottom for me. Even Muah Jean album has better songs then this. 

yeah, I agree on the AI part. It's so heavily produced that it's hard to tell but they don't feel like Britney's 100% vocals :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I think the song has potential to become a hit, you know like one of those mysterious songs that end up being a hit for no reason. In my case, the song is not my cup of tea but I'll support anyway :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

The beginning, the WASHEDOWASHEDOWASHEDO is cringy af. 

The instrumental is nothing but basic. Her voice is highly auto tuned.

The whole production IS totally Britney Jean. And she’s very aware how her fans hate that album. Honestly, I don’t understand why she would do such thing to us. 
I feel disrespected. 

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, IamMax said:

So this is the future now, every new release we will have 100000 stupid people saying it’s AI. Even if she sang live for us you would still say the same. It's tiring. 

Can you blame fans after BJ, though? No respectable artist on Britney’s level has had someone else sing the majority of their album… Plus they photoshopped a picture from 20 years ago to use as the cover so obviously she isn’t THAT invested. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, IamMax said:

So this is the future now, every new release we will have 100000 stupid people saying its AI. Even if she sang live for us you would still say the same. It's tiring. 

Listen to the vocals, then listen to literally any other song in existence 

saturday night live laughing GIF

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block