What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It’s campy. If it’s true it was an outtake I can see why it wasn’t chosen. But it plays well with her current situation especially the “where she at” line with how much the GP doesn’t believe she’s around. 

I do think they should’ve kept in the Scream & Shout sample in the beginning like the preview. It’s a fun dance song. Very repetitive but it’s okay. Obv not my favorite Britney song but it’s nice to hear her again

at least her vocals sound distinctly Britney. Myah sounds like a background singer. Gives me hope for a BJ Dolby Atmos remaster.

also sides anyone else get Dem Chicks Be Like vibes? 

Edited by studlygeorge

I'm based in New Zealand and was listening to it since midnight struck and after getting a moment to finally think... My first listen I thought it was pretty horrendous. I think her voice threw me off, and then Myah Marie sounded like she joined the party mid-way through (if not all). 

That said, when the choir bit at the end hit, I thought that was bloody fantastic! I know will probably wanted to see progression through the song, but I want a mix where the choir is fully utilised, would've made it so much more 'grand' and the harmonies just worked so well.

I actually don't mind the chorus, it's catchy and I like the strength with which the beats drop - it's hard, electronic. 

Not her best work. I hear songs like Touch of My Hand and juxtapose with this and I feel this is a far removed Britney, and hopefully not the direction she fully takes in the future, but like Scream and Shout, I think this could be grower, it's just not as good, and her voice - or Myah's voice - it's the main deterrent here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It’s basic. It’s boring. It’s sooooo repetitive. She turned down Padam which lyrically is 10000000000x better than this trash??? Gosh. It may chart but it won’t chart because it’s a good song, it’ll chart because her name is affiliated. Which isn’t something to be proud of.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

it's super weird, clingy, nocturnal, a mix of **** back with scream and shout and something new. the second half of the song is insane. I haven't seen anything this risky from Britney since Gimme More. I wasn't expecting anything and I was pleasantly surprised. It can give a good breath to Britney's music that was getting more and more niche with the mediocre post-conservatorship albums with the exception of Femme Fatale that also brought this valley of strangeness in a good way.

• Like 1

The song dropped 45 minutes ago in my country, I listened to it 5 times in the meantime.

I have no idea if I love it or hate it. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The lyrics make no sense but stick in the head. Her voice is overly processed.

And I was definitely not expecting the choir at the end. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

(But this song made me come back to Exhale after like years, so I guess I have will.i.am to thank) 

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by IUSM
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.