What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, HotCoffee said:

I really don't get the hate. If this is a way for Britney to gain confidence again, you're not helping.

Your opinion towards Will.I.Am is biased, The E.N.D. was a revolutionary album and sound, with big hits, and all I can hear is a banger with great production.

I really don't get it. 

Instead of being grateful she's releasing a new song, you're being very nasty and unfair. You should know better by now.

Poor girl, she can't even win with her fanbase, how can we pretend she gets support from the GP?

this!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Its not her. Its team con. He is team con approved so  he therefore can have collaborations with her. 

Elton John was also team con approved? He’s the LAST person that would agree to terms and conditions team con used to put onto producers :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

It’s so cute lol

People are hating but it’s fun/campy pop! Something the industry hasn’t had in a while!

I even like the lyrics. The “paparazzi snapping me, I am the economy” I wa a gagged! And the “What she do? What she do? What she do?“ is so on point cause literally everyone be like, “what is she doing?!”

I love it, it’s camp but in your face. Great production, repetitive but campy! 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, HotCoffee said:

I really don't get the hate. If this is a way for Britney to gain confidence again, you're not helping.

Your opinion towards Will.I.Am is biased, The E.N.D. was a revolutionary album and sound, with big hits, and all I can hear is a banger with great production.

I really don't get it. 

Instead of being grateful she's releasing a new song, you're being very nasty and unfair. You should know better by now.

Poor girl, she can't even win with her fanbase, how can we expect she gets support from the GP?

It’s truly sad, today showed me that this fan base ain’t **** and Britney deserves to much better.

She’s out here giving us music AFTER RETIRING and these mother****ers are like, “WAHHHHH! We wanted this!”

Well, if you wanted something else so bad YOU produce a song! Otherwise, MIND YOUR BUSINESS *****!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I was always a fergie/bep style fan and wanted Britney to have songs like my hump’s and where is the love. This is closer than WB, bfb etc have gotten imo!! I love this little bop. I’m happy to have a new iconic memorable Britney moment! We should be cherishing this! Although 🤨 I did get some AI vibes!! And why didn’t she post any of this on her Instagram!!?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.