New Sam Smith song is titled ‘Man I Am’ from the Barbie soundtrack

8 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

That’s what Diamond said? Damn, that’s pretty racist to me. More racist than what you’re claiming as racist.

Idk how many times we need to have the discussion with you that woke isn’t racist, but you seem to want to beat the dead horse so….

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Joshy can like and laugh all your comments as he pleases, but he's been known in the forum for his homophobic comments and slurs, fat shaming, and other vile content.

You're a bully and not innocent either, much of your content is bullying, harassment and inciting hate, fights and other drama if people don't agree with you. 

Learn to get along and move on, finger pointing as you always do doesn't solve issues it creates them.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Where did I defend it? All I said was that it wasn’t transphobic because non binary isn’t transgender, they are two totally different things.

Also where have I said worse things than what Diamond or any other person has said? Please show me. I’ll wait….

I think I’m pretty respectful when it comes to other people’s genders, races, and life choices. ****, I even go out of my way to not misgender people on here by saying they/them because I don’t know everyone on here. So please, show me where I’ve said far worse.

Well, to be begin with, the comment that you defended here made fun of trans***ual people by joking that someone will "identify as a living doll". This is a common insult to TS AND non-binary people. For example, if someone were to say "oh I am a table now because I identify as a table" to ridicule them. You defended this transphobic comment.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Can we stop using woke as a slur? It's racist and transphobic.

Maaan, seriously? Don't tell me you're one of those guys who picks-and-choose what or who to be offended by. Leave this divisional crap in 2016. We're in 2023. Please stop being so angry all the time. Smell the flowers. Enjoy the breeze. Stiffen your upper lip. Your triggers are your responsibility. It isn't the world's obligation to tiptoe around you.

Edited by Glendale
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Glendale said:

Maaan, seriously? Don't tell me you're one of those guys who picks-and-choose what or who to be offended by. Leave this divisional crap in 2016. We're in 2023. Please stop being so angry all the time. Enjoy the flowers. Smell the breeze. Toughen your upper lip. Your triggers are your responsibility. It isn't the world's obligation to tiptoe around you.

I am not picking and choosing, just stating a fact. Once again, the word woke was created by black people to describe those aware of social injustice. It was turned into a slur by right-wing media as a negative response to BLM. Using woke as a slur, even if you don't see yourself as racist, is akin to saying "that's so gay" as a negative. Learn to respect other people and don't think only about yourself.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I am not picking and choosing, just stating a fact. Once again, the word woke was created by black people to describe those aware of social injustice. It was turned into a slur by right-wing media as a negative response to BLM. Using woke as a slur, even if you don't see yourself as racist, is akin to saying "that's so gay" as a negative. Learn to respect other people and don't think only about yourself.

Eeeeeh, you kinda are though! I'm sorry. Reading this thread, it seems that you've sided with a racist by defending their racist actions yet you're picking to choose to be offended by the term "woke". If you're going to be a social justice warrior, I don't think that's how it works, haha. You can't just pick and choose what to be offended by because it doesn't really give your argument any credibility. Let's unite and not divide. Aside from that, people who use the term "woke" aren't using it maliciously or to bring a marginalized group down but of course there's always going to be those people in society who find offense in anything or everything. That is why your triggers are your responsibility and it isn't the world's obligation to tiptoe around you! By doing so, you only create more division and conflict. All the best to you, friend. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Glendale said:

Eeeeeh, you kinda are though! I'm sorry. Reading this thread, it seems that you've sided with a racist by defending their racist actions yet you're picking to choose to be offended by the term "woke". If you're going to be a social justice warrior, I don't think that's how it works, haha. You can't just pick and choose what to be offended by because it doesn't really give your argument any credibility. Let's unite and not divide. Aside from that, people who use the term "woke" aren't using it maliciously or to bring a marginalized group down but of course there's always going to be those people in society who find offense in anything or everything. That is why your triggers are your responsibility and it isn't the world's obligation to tiptoe around you! By doing so, you only create more division and conflict. All the best to you, friend. 

Please. Most of the people who are attacking Diamond for what he said have said far more racist and transphobic things. It's just an excuse to attack him. If you actually read everything I said, you would understand my point. People are just using that as an excuse to bash Diamond and now in turn to bash me. I agreed that the choice of words were poor and because of that I also wouldn't have said it. But again, most people bashing Diamond are guilty of saying far worse things. So you see, I am not picking and choosing because I wouldn't have said that either.

By using the word woke, YOU are helping to spread transphobia and racism and your wilful ignorance doesn't change that fact. If you cared about other people, you wouldn't use it. It doesn't matter what the intention of people using the word is, it's still racist and transphobic. It's just the same way you don't use the N word and say "oh I didn't mean it in a bad way, we have to unite and not divide". Do you go around using the N word?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Please. Most of the people who are attacking Diamond for what he said have said far more racist and transphobic things. It's just an excuse to attack him. If you actually read everything I said, you would understand my point. People are just using that as an excuse to bash Diamond and now in turn to bash me. I agreed that the choice of words were poor and because of that I also wouldn't have said it. But again, most people bashing Diamond are guilty of saying far worse things. So you see, I am not picking and choosing because I wouldn't have said that either.

By using the word woke as a slur, YOU are helping to spread transphobia and racism and your wilful ignorance doesn't change that fact. If you cared about other people, you wouldn't use it. It doesn't matter what the intention of people using the word is, it's still racist and transphobic. It's just the same way you don't use the N word and say "oh I didn't mean it in a bad way, we have to unite and not divide". Do you go around using the N word?

* Using the word woke as a slur.

Edited by Viking84
16 hours ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

Joshy can like and laugh all your comments as he pleases, but he's been known in the forum for his homophobic comments and slurs, fat shaming, and other vile content.

You're a bully and not innocent either, much of your content is bullying, harassment and inciting hate, fights and other drama if people don't agree with you. 

Learn to get along and move on, finger pointing as you always do doesn't solve issues it creates them.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Dude you’re the bully! I called you out a few months ago for you and your group ganging up on easy for no reason! But keep playing the  innocent victim card all you want, it still doesn’t erase all the bullying, harassment, and gaslighting you’ve done.

Edited by Blackout SZN
13 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Well, to be begin with, the comment that you defended here made fun of trans***ual people by joking that someone will "identify as a living doll". This is a common insult to TS AND non-binary people. For example, if someone were to say "oh I am a table now because I identify as a table" to ridicule them. You defended this transphobic comment.

Idk how I defended it but go off. I just said that it isn’t transphobic because it’s not insulting trans people and non binary is not transgender, but if you want to have that fit your narrative, then all power to you.

13 hours ago, Glendale said:

Maaan, seriously? Don't tell me you're one of those guys who picks-and-choose what or who to be offended by. Leave this divisional crap in 2016. We're in 2023. Please stop being so angry all the time. Smell the flowers. Enjoy the breeze. Stiffen your upper lip. Your triggers are your responsibility. It isn't the world's obligation to tiptoe around you.

💯 agree with this.

3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Dude you’re the bully! I called you out a few months ago for you and your group ganging up on easy for no reason! But keep playing the  innocent victim card all you want.

And you are the one bringing up old dramas NOW. I think WE ALL had a change of heart and are happy now how are things good and we like each other so don't try to iniciate hate and drama. Be in the present.

@princessmimi @GlitterRain another one who tries to iniciate new drama :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I really find it ridiculous how every day someone from their group comes out and shows their color :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

And you are the one bringing up old dramas NOW. I think WE ALL had a change of heart and are happy now how are things good and we like each other so don't try to iniciate hate and drama. Be in the present.

@princessmimi @GlitterRain another one who tries to iniciate new drama :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I really find it ridiculous how every day someone from their group comes out and shows their color :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lmao, Diamond and Viking can supposedly bring up my “past” yet I can’t do the same? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

I only called out Viking for trying to beat the dead horse that woke is racist. I only found out what really happened with Diamond just recently and told Viking that it’s hypocritical to put down one thing and defend another. You two decided to quote me and start ganging up on me when really, I wasn’t talking to either one of you. So please kindly **** off. Thank you.

You guys haven’t changed a bit. You still gaslight people but you hide it in this “oh we’ve changed, we don’t do that anymore! See this person? They’re doing all of this!” Stop trying to gaslight me and stop replying to me when it didn’t even concern you. THANK YOU!

Edited by Blackout SZN
4 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao, Diamond and Viking can supposedly bring up my “past” yet I can’t do the same? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

I only called out Viking for trying to beat the dead horse that woke is racist. I only found out what really happened with Diamond just recently and told Viking that it’s hypocritical to put down one thing and defend another. You two decided to quote me and start ganging up on me when really, I wasn’t talking to either one of you. So please kindly **** off. Thank you.

You guys haven’t changed a bit. You still gaslight people but you hide it in this “oh we’ve changed, we don’t do that anymore! See this person? They’re doing all of this!” Stop trying to gaslight me and stop replying to me when it didn’t even concern you. THANK YOU!

ENOUGH

@princessmimi @GlitterRain

You can clearly see what are they trying to do.

Just now, Blackout SZN said:

I haven't brought you up and many members have moved on from certain issues they may have had with one another.

I wasn't speaking of your past only brining the fact that you bully and incite a lot of hate as you did in this comment above.

You're always quick to attack and put others down for what they do, re-read your comment and ask yourself if that's not a comment full of hate.

The mods have made it clear that a lot of the drama needs to stop, simmer down and people should try and engage respectfully.

Many of us have been doing better so it's unfortunate you haven't been able to take those steps yet.

You are bringing Easy into this when we both have moved on and he's even been liking my comments as of late, people have moved on and or working on moving on from past issues. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

I haven't brought you up and many members have moved on from certain issues they may have had with one another.

I wasn't speaking of your past only brining the fact that you bully and incite a lot of hate as you did in this comment above.

You're always quick to attack and put others down for what they do, re-read your comment and ask yourself if that's not a comment full of hate.

The mods have made it clear that a lot of the drama needs to stop, simmer down and people should try and engage respectfully.

Many of us have been doing better so it's unfortunate you haven't been able to take those steps yet.

You are bringing Easy into this when we both have moved on and he's even been liking my comments as of late, people have moved on and or working on moving on from past issues. 

I’m done talking to you, you and Flavor can kindly **** off and leave me alone. I was talking to Viking before you two showed up and started attacking me. If all you’re going to do is gaslight me then please leave me alone. THANK YOU!

Just now, Blackout SZN said:

I’m done talking to you, you and Flavor can kindly **** off and leave me alone. I was talking to Viking before you two showed up and started attacking me. If all you’re going to do is gaslight me then please leave me alone. THANK YOU!

This is what I meant by the finger pointing, people are always quick to attack, bash and put others down but refuse to look at their own behaviors. We've all made mistakes, we're all human but these comments of yours are filled with such hate.

Nobody has attacked you nor called you any names, unlike what you told @Flavor Of Love and I to do twice in your comments.

Try and move on and let go of some of that hatred you're holding onto. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

This is what I meant by the finger pointing, people are always quick to attack, bash and put others down but refuse to look at their own behaviors. We've all made mistakes, we're all human but these comments of yours are filled with such hate.

Nobody has attacked you nor called you any names, unlike what you told @Flavor Of Love and I to do twice in your comments.

Try and move on and let go of some of that hatred you're holding onto. 

Yeah leave me alone! Do I have to spell it out? How many times do I have to ask that? I’m sick of the “I’m a pure soul now” attitude. I know who you really are and I know what you’re capable of, which I’m not discussing this further because you’re just trying to press my buttons to get a reaction out of me that’ll cause me to get in trouble.

You can stop this by not replying to me. If I have to ask again, I’m going to report you for harassment because you won’t stop after I’ve asked you to numerous times to stop.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.