New Sam Smith song is titled ‘Man I Am’ from the Barbie soundtrack

16 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

That’s what Diamond said? Damn, that’s pretty racist to me. More racist than what you’re claiming as racist.

Idk how many times we need to have the discussion with you that woke isn’t racist, but you seem to want to beat the dead horse so….

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Just because you think woke used as a slur isn't racist doesn't mean it isn't. And it doesn't matter how many people agree with you. It still is.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

That’s what Diamond said? Damn, that’s pretty racist to me. More racist than what you’re claiming as racist.

Idk how many times we need to have the discussion with you that woke isn’t racist, but you seem to want to beat the dead horse so….

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Claiming two Asian people look the same it’s ****ed up and very insulting. He should’ve said from the very beginning that he wants to slurp me like it’s pasta and I would’ve let him taste the Dolce Vita.:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

See, this is the transphobic **** I'm talking about. A million times worse than saying two people who belong to the same race look alike.

Ok first off, that’s not transphobic. Non-binary isn’t transgender. They are two totally different and separate things.

Also, stop trying to defend a racist while trying to be an sjw at the same time. You personally can’t ride the fence between it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Claiming two Asian people look the same it’s ****ed up and very insulting. He should’ve said from the very beginning that he wants to slurp me like it’s pasta and I would’ve let him taste the Dolce Vita.:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It totally depends on the situation.

Assuming it's racist to say two people of the same race look the same is in itself racist. 

It totally depends on the intent and motivation of the person saying it. Imagine you have two identical twins who are black. Is it racist to say they look the same? No.

Geez, I don't know why I try. The average IQ here is about 40.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Ok first off, that’s not transphobic. Non-binary isn’t transgender. They are two totally different and separate things.

Also, stop trying to defend a racist while trying to be an sjw at the same time. You personally can’t ride the fence between it.

It's transphobic because it's diminishing trans people. Anybody who compares identifying as a man or a woman to identifying as a "living doll" or anything else is basically saying trans people are not genuine. So yes, it's the epitome of transphobia.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Neither do you obviously since you want to defend a racist comment.

Oh, come off it. I think what Diamond said was in poor taste but you yourself have said far worse and more offensive things.

You actually just defended a genuinely transphobic comment. 

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, it is because no twins look the same! Now move on with your life and continue to be a racist enabler. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Oh, now you are reaching. Haha. So you never say anything looks the same as anything else? That's like if you went to the hairdresser and said "I want the same haircut as last time" and the hairdresser said "sorry, you have millions of hairs and I can't cut them all exactly the same length and put them in the same position as last time". Just face it... you aren't smart enough for this discussion.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Oh, now you are reaching. Haha. So you never say anything looks the same as anything else? That's like if you went to the hairdresser and said "I want the same haircut as last time" and the hairdresser said "sorry, you have millions of hairs and I can't cut them all exactly the same length and put them in the same position as last time". Just face it... you aren't smart enough for this discussion.

Comparing hair to human beings is the lowest I’ve seen on exhale yet you’re talking about IQ. Whoever traumatised your inner child, I’m sorry!  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Comparing hair to human beings is the lowest I’ve seen on exhale yet you’re talking about IQ. Whoever traumatised your inner child, I’m sorry!  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Well, I didn't expect you to understand so I don't know why I bother. Good luck getting through life with that low IQ. Hopefully you are pretty enough to get by on your looks.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Well, I didn't expect you to understand so I don't know why I bother. Good luck getting through life with that low IQ. Hopefully you are pretty enough to get by on your looks.

Good luck siding with racists, you racist :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

I didn’t use it as a slur. I wanted to say that the producers wanted to gather to all sorts of audiences hence why Sam Smith got involved, despite not being connected to the Barbie brand in any way, shape or form. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:
You’re siding with Diamond Circus, notoriously known as racist! Pick a side! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

21 minutes ago, Style. said:

Good luck siding with racists, you racist :trash_throw_away_recycle:

You should finally shut tf up with your obsession with @Vitalized Diamond

Just because he posted some photo million years ago you have still meltdowns, you should open your eyes and see that there were real cases of racism but you were quiet. Like sorry, but your obsession is tragic. And calling out others that they racist just because they have no meltdowns like you, really drowns down you even more.

@GlitterRain @princessmimi please do something with this behavior. 

@Viking84 I know we may not have the same opinion on a lot of things, but I won't let someone primitive calling you a racist.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

You should finally shut tf up with your obsession with @Vitalized Diamond

Just because he posted some photo million years ago you have still meltdowns, you should open your eyes and see that there were real cases of racism but you were quiet. Like sorry, but your obsession is tragic. And calling out others that they racist just because they have no meltdowns like you, really drowns down you even more.

@GlitterRain @princessmimi please do something with this behavior. 

@Viking84 I know we may not have the same opinion on a lot of things, but I won't let someone primitive calling you a racist.

I’m not speaking in tongues so I’m not really sure what you’re talking about, Banana Boy. :roxxy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.