New Sam Smith song is titled ‘Man I Am’ from the Barbie soundtrack

Just now, Viking84 said:

You're the one who used woke as a slur. That's siding with racists. Racists are the ones who started using it as a slur.

Which racists am I siding with?

I didn’t use it as a slur. I wanted to say that the producers wanted to gather to all sorts of audiences hence why Sam Smith got involved, despite not being connected to the Barbie brand in any way, shape or form. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:
You’re siding with Diamond Circus, notoriously known as racist! Pick a side! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I didn’t use it as a slur. I wanted to say that the producers wanted to gather to all sorts of audiences hence why Sam Smith got involved, despite not being connected to the Barbie brand in any way, shape or form. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:
You’re siding with Diamond Circus, notoriously known as racist! Pick a side! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Oh, please. Diamond Circus said in one post that an Asian person looks like another Asian person. It was a poor choice of words but far worse things are said here on a daily basis about various minorities. It's actually established scientific fact that we are less able to see differences in other races than our own. Definitely a poor choice of words and an unnecessary comment but I can name several users here who have said FAR worse things and not gotten anywhere near the backlash Diamond got.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Oh, please. Diamond Circus said in one post that an Asian person looks like another Asian person. It was a poor choice of words but far worse things are said here on a daily basis about various minorities. It's actually established scientific fact that we are less able to see differences in other races than our own. Definitely a poor choice of words and an unnecessary comment but I can name several users here who have said FAR worse things and not gotten anywhere near the backlash Diamond got.

That’s what Diamond said? Damn, that’s pretty racist to me. More racist than what you’re claiming as racist.

Idk how many times we need to have the discussion with you that woke isn’t racist, but you seem to want to beat the dead horse so….

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.