Britney and will.i.am's new song is called "MIND YOUR BUSINESS" and a music video is coming (rumors)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I can confirm Britney was not in London at the time those Tweets claimed she was. 🙏

1 hour ago, Style. said:

What do you mean by NOT being ready for a mv?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

IDK I feel like she is not owning jt at the moment

I want her to come back releasing music and videos when she is all in, motivated to come back

not just some random song and random MV where she wouldn't be as fierce as she could be.

THis is my opinion so not taking it away from anybody who wants a video regardless whether she will slay or not.

• Like 3

It has been registered on another site

Guess it's upon us. I'm officially excited. Give me another it should be easy, scream and shout.....whatever it is. Give me another Work *****. Beggers can't be choosers I'd take anything :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

It's probably Britney saying in a British accent " MYNND YA BINNNEZZZ" over and over 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Take it with a pinch of salt, but Britney is none for being highly professional and knowing how to work when she's in the work mode. Instagram is for fun.

I know she would be professional but I want her to rock it once she returns to music. I want her to own it in dance (which needs lots of rehearsals), looks, body, hair, attitude. All on point.

That's just my opinion but somehow I feel I would be disappointed if it was just any video not the best version of herself :/

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.