Grammys new rules: You can no longer buy them. Beyoncé finished?

KrisJ

So the Grammys will now have new rules basically disallowing any gifts, money or benefits in exchange for votes. The fact that this WAS allowed speaks VOLUMES on how the Grammys are a scam and all the zillion ones Beyst has “won” are worthless :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

•Voters cannot accept money in exchange for votes or access to other members’ info

•Artists cannot send gifts and/or other hospitality in exchange for votes 

•Artists cannot contact the member to promote their Grammy-eligible product

•Members invited to events would have to pay full price, no discount

Grammy-trophy-billboard-espanol-1548.jpg
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Here 10 do's and don't's of Grammy campaigning, drawn from the Recording Academy's 2023 Rules...

Maybe actual DESERVING artists will win and not frauds from now on? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

•Voters cannot accept money in exchange for votes or access to other members’ info

•Artists cannot send gifts and/or other hospitality in exchange for votes 

•Artists cannot contact the member to promote their Grammy-eligible product

•Members invited to events would have to pay full price, no discountGrammy-trophy-billboard-espanol-1548.jpg

Okay, this explains why every years won just stupid music, but I didn't know that's OFFICIALLY allowed to paying money for get Grammy. I always thought this happens secretly... but okay, it's their new LOW.

If you really love music, please stay away from Grammies. It's the same stupid as Oscars and Eurovision, where automatically moves on to the next round countries what paid in most... so, is there any real award where you get your award because your sellings and polularity and music is the best?

• Like 1

When I think Grammys, all I can think of is that CRINGY AF moment when Adele won Album of the year and started crying saying Beyoncé deserves it more !! I can't get passed that.

And it's not just the grammys, EVERYTHING can be corrupted in this world if you have money and connections.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Should have never been allowed in the first place. We know the Grammys are fraudulent and I’m so glad Britney never sent them any “gifts”. She never needed that superficial validation unlike others I won’t name. 

Spoiler

Oh fawk it I’ll name them. Taylor and Beyoncé.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

This whole narrative of Beyonce buying Grammys is stupid unless someone has actual proof all your doing is spreading lies.

People are just pressed by QUEEN BEY.

Beyonce Oops GIF

I’m not saying Beyoncé isn’t a very talented artist, but you don’t find it at a little fishy or at least odd that she has more Grammys than Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Mariah, and Celine have combined?

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, Emil87 said:

I’m not saying Beyoncé isn’t a very talented artist, but you don’t find it at a little fishy or at least odd that she has more Grammys than Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Mariah, and Celine have combined?

It's fishy that most artist that you'd think would have more award wins at certain award shows don't.

I just don't think saying Beyonce is buying Grammy awards is factual, there is no proof of that just made-up theories as to why she won so many.

Beyonce has also been nominated in more versatile categories than the ladies you mentioned, Bey gets to be part of the pop categories, the r/b ones and other r/b categories whereas the ladies you listed don't. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

It's fishy that most artist that you'd think would have more award wins at certain award shows don't.

I just don't think saying Beyonce is buying Grammy awards is factual, there is no proof of that just made-up theories as to why she won so many.

Beyonce has also been nominated in more versatile categories than the ladies you mentioned, Bey gets to be part of the pop categories, the r/b ones and other r/b categories whereas the ladies you listed don't. 

I mean even if it was factual, there’s no way anyone would admit as it would ruin the credibility of both the awards and the artist.

Also..Mariah, Janet, and Whitney have all won awards in RnB categories. Gonna hafta agree to disagree with you on this one mate, which rarely ever happens lol.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I mean even if it was factual, there’s no way anyone would admit as it would ruin the credibility of both the awards and the artist.

Also..Mariah, Janet, and Whitney have all won awards in RnB categories. Gonna hafta agree to disagree with you on this one mate, which rarely ever happens lol.

Until there is any proof that Beyonce bought Grammy awards it's just a theory, a lie, a rumor and pressed fans concocting that narrative over all her wins. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

but you don’t find it at a little fishy or at least odd that she has more Grammys than Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Mariah, and Celine have combined?

No. The Grammys don't like Mariah and most of Beyonce's Grammys are in r&b categories where her only true competition is Rihanna or Mary J Blige. Alicia Keys also has 20 Grammys in R&B categories and I don't see y'all accusing her of buying awards, because she didn't surpass Britney like Beyoncé did.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.