Little Mix’s Jade breaks out into floor choreo in the middle of Brunch in London

Slayer

16 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

FKA Jade Tinasha Thirwall is coming for the girlies weaves. I'm TELLIN yew :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Exactly :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The way her and Tinashe are actually friends are always showing eachother love on instagram and acknowledging they look like twins :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Not the gay next to her on his phone being so unfazed by The icon, ally herself, performing an iconic choreo during Pride brunch!  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

if there was one person that I wish had a reality show, it was be Jade. She’s so hilarious and seems to live a fun adventurous life :bouncey:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Not the gay next to her on his phone being so unfazed by The icon, ally herself, performing an iconic choreo during Pride brunch!  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

if there was one person that I wish had a reality show, it was be Jade. She’s so hilarious and seems to live a fun adventurous life :bouncey:

Have you ever watched this?! It is a mini reality show she filmed during lockdown.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Have you ever watched this?! It is a mini reality show she filmed during lockdown.

Omg no! Watching now! Ever since LM did those cook off challenges I became even more obsessed with Jades personality! All four are funny but Jade’s always been the one who was the goofiest! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.