Death threats on Exhale will never be tolerated. Let this be a lesson.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You know what else shouldn’t be allowed on Exhale? Racism and arm-chair diagnosing Britney’s mental health. I’m hoping the mods will take that into consideration 

That certainly is not tolerated. I apologize that you disagree. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Thank you 🤍

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Ban one account to only have then come back with another :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

You’re doing so much for the exhale community all by yourself (hopefully not for much longer). I hope people recognise that and show you love! 

• Love 1

I kinda feel bad for them if they’re so weird and obsessed with people on the internet. Obviously they’re not in a good place, probably in the closet and really miserable or something, especially with those weird messages sent to everyone… Let’s just wish them well. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You know what else shouldn’t be allowed on Exhale? Racism and arm-chair diagnosing Britney’s mental health. I’m hoping the mods will take that into consideration 

So if I see someone posting harmful content or misinformation towards Britney, don’t clutch your pearls when I decide to call them out, respectfully. It’s sad it has to be addressed this way since users don’t seem to get any sort of repercussions for these sort of things.  

• Like 2
Just now, Dave92 said:

I kinda feel bad for them if they’re so weird and obsessed with people on the internet. Obviously they’re not in a good place, probably in the closet and really miserable or something, especially with those weird messages sent to everyone… Let’s just wish them well. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: 

love this 💙💙💙

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, nwonder said:

You’re doing so much for the exhale community all by yourself (hopefully not for much longer). I hope people recognise that and show you love! 

I truly don’t think it’s known just how much I do behind the scenes. Thank you for recognizing that :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Dave92 said:

I wish them well but not at my own/anyone else’s expense. They went too far and I hope they use this as a lesson or wake up call. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block