Britneys team was afraid she'd refuse to meet her mother

Ahh yes, the team con narrative continues. Us Weekly is Lynne's go to tabloid— remember Jamie Lynn's pregnancy announcement? Us Weekly exclusive! The only thing from this that I believe is that Britney didn't know Lynne was showing up. I, in no way, believe her "team" hid it from her. We already know Lynne was desperate to see Britney, and we know Maxi said he was gonna start talking. Britney fans stop believing tabloids and start trusting Britney challenge. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Team?

Source? Insider is Lynne?

Alternate explanation based on Britney's caption on IG and how I would feel in this situation:

Britney was going back and forth about seeing her mother. On the one hand, she wanted to get a few important things off her chest, on the other hand she wasn't sure she could go through with it. That's why Lynne went to Cade's first. He called Britney to make sure she was ok with the visit.  30 minutes just enough and an important cup of coffee. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

because in my opinion: she is an empath - and abusers love empaths.

and - again just my opinion - her parents are overt narcissist (jamie) and covert narcissists (lynne); so she’s no stranger to abuse and may have unknowingly normalized lack of boundaries.

but then again… what do I know… just an opinion on a possibility.

So you're basically siding with Colon Spears &co who claimed Britney was easily influenciable :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: 

She's a smart person, she's choosing who she wants to hang out with. If she's wrong, she'll learn from it. Making mistakes is part of life so we need to let her find her way

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Team?

Source? Insider is Lynne?

Alternate explanation based on Britney's caption on IG and how I would feel in this situation:

Britney was going back and forth about seeing her mother. On the one hand, she wanted to get a few important things off her chest, on the other hand she wasn't sure she could go through with it. That's why Lynne went to Cade's first. He called Britney to make sure she was ok with the visit.  30 minutes just enough and an important cup of coffee. 

I think Britney's in the path to healing this year. She has not expressed anger on her IG for a while now so that makes me think she's probably moving forward in her life. Justice is still in process and it might take a while, but personally she seems to be closing chapters. I might be wrong, but the positive side is it all depends on her now. Whatever decision she makes I'll respect them 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

So you're basically siding with Colon Spears &co who claimed Britney was easily influenciable :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: 

She's a smart person, she's choosing who she wants to hang out with. If she's wrong, she'll learn from it. Making mistakes is part of life so we need to let her find her way

i think its very clear i gave an opinion. take it or leave it. not siding with anyone on anything. stop twisting words and creating drama where there isn't. my opinion is also that the article is BS

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i think its very clear i gave an opinion. take it or leave it. not siding with anyone on anything. stop twisting words and creating drama where there isn't. my opinion is also that the article is BS

Not creating drama, give me a hug sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Let's trade nud3s :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I think Britney's in the path to healing this year. She has not expressed anger on her IG for a while now so that makes me think she's probably moving forward in her life. Justice is still in process and it might take a while, but personally she seems to be closing chapters. I might be wrong, but the positive side is it all depends on her now. Whatever decision she makes I'll respect them 

Excellent post!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KarmaComa³ said:

If she was still manipulating by someone else she’s probably be at Elton John concert yesterday.. 

precisely this!!! Her "team" would want her working and bringing in money, aka team con's biggest complaints now. Instead her "team" is going on vacations with her and letting her choose when to work, and who she wants to see. Team con is mad because Britney doesn't wanna see them that doesn't mean she's isolated, it means she's staying firm in boundaries and with people with respect them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, easy said:

precisely this!!! Her "team" would want her working and bringing in money, aka team con's biggest complaints now. Instead her "team" is going on vacations with her and letting her choose when to work, and who she wants to see. Team con is mad because Britney doesn't wanna see them that doesn't mean she's isolated, it means she's staying firm in boundaries and with people with respect them. 

i mean, not that i think she's not free, but for extra "assurance" this is my biggest "proof" that she's free - she's not being "worked" and no one is profiting off of her... meaning there is no crazy thing happening behind closed doors.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I feel like Lynne threatened to go to the media if they didn't let her get to Britney.

Lynne, Britney hasn't been seeing you because she doesn't want to, not because she's being held hostage!

What would Lynne go to the media about? According to Britney she runs inside of Serenity when asked questions.

Lynne already released her book years ago, and clapped back at Britney on Instagram.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.