Britney dancing in a bikini: “It was nice to visit my sister on set last week”

Just now, Matou said:

1st vacation in a year, supposedly, but not really a couple vacation :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

In the photos and videos, we seen it's almost like Sam is the 3rd wheel and Cade is too much involved.

Reminds me of the wedding when Madonna and Britney were dancing, and Cade cut in and ruined the shot and was dancing with them. 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

In the photos and videos, we seen it's almost like Sam is the 3rd wheel and Cade is too much involved.

Reminds me of the wedding when Madonna and Britney were dancing, and Cade cut in and ruined the shot and was dancing with them. 

and others men (at least one from what I've seen) on the boat.

Is Cade the new "I am Britney Spears" ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Just now, Matou said:

and others men (at least one from what I've seen) on the boat.

Is Cade the new "I am Britney Spears" ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

There' s something going on, he allegedly quit CAA and it keeps being reported that he quit to be Britney's manager.

According to Britney she said she would never nave management again.

Interesting the Mexico story that Cade was with Britney to talk her into jump starting her career allegedly and reportedly, then Stargate posts recently that he's making music for a Britney album.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

There' s something going on, he allegedly quit CAA and it keeps being reported that he quit to be Britney's manager.

According to Britney she said she would never nave management again.

Interesting the Mexico story that Cade was with Britney to talk her into jump starting her career allegedly and reportedly, then Stargate posts recently that he's making music for a Britney album.

Isn't it strange that Cade allegedly quit CAA and manage Britney ? Manage what ? Imo she shouldn't mix friendships and work. Especially for her, I totally can see Cade push her to work, maybe bc he truly believe it's the best for her, but money say hii. and who knows if Cade is not working for something behind.

Well I'm and a lot of fans are being paranoid with Britney. But what can we expect when things are not said, hide, lied for years ... It's exhausting

• Love 2
Just now, Matou said:

Isn't it strange that Cade allegedly quit CAA and manage Britney ? Manage what ? Imo she shouldn't mix friendships and work. Especially for her, I totally can see Cade push her to work, maybe bc he truly believe it's the best for her, but money say hii. and who knows if Cade is not working for something behind.

Well I'm and a lot of fans are being paranoid with Britney. But what can we expect when things are not said, hide, lied for years ... It's exhausting

For sure and I don't trust Cade at all. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, IoI said:

Time heals all wounds. It's great that they reconciled just in time for her Zooy reboot. She looks so happy!

72447963-12226015-Jamie_Lynn_Spears-a-44

72447973-0-image-m-18_1687502042454.jpg

72447953-12226015-Show_of_support_Spears

72447971-12226015-Blast_from_the_past_Th

Interesting.. Trying to be nice... The only nice thing I can say is she looks older than Britney. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

It irks me to no end.. She wouldn't be standing there with that show if it wasn't for Britney... Imagine being Britney Spears's ONLY sister and ******* it all up! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by PlatinumB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block