Britney: I know I said I quit the business but…

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

I love her but I really wish she would stop her obsession with instagram and focus on more positive things that bring her better well-being.

Let her post . Its her outlet. Do not judge . She will be ok .. its her life and right to post whatever she desires.  I actually enjoy her instagram. Riddles , dancing and all. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

I love her but I really wish she would stop her obsession with instagram and focus on more positive things that bring her better well-being.

Me too but I think its her way to express herself, dancing, doing skits and speak out about stuff she wasnt able to do before. I think deep down she loves to perform.

I also believe she is pretty lonely at times, but what do I know. 

• Love 1

Hey on the flip side she could remain silent and not even post on IG so I’m here for it. I think the shock factor of her posts being weird has sailed as people are just used to it now. I’m waiting for the day we get big news/real transparency. Who knows what or how but even the book announcement with some upcoming promo or a video message, or any project where she communicates clearly will be her next big step if she chooses. I know she will eventually and I feel it’s coming right around the corner 😉

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.