Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

8 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Lowkey this lol. Why else bring up her old team, to remind everyone they are bad and he’s the hero 

I think he knows pretty well if something happens to Brit he will be the first one to blame. So because of that pressure he is making statement without Britney on his side.

Let's assume Britney is too depressed and insecure to make a statement by herself on livestream or go for interview. But then why aren't Britney and sam appearing together? Or why doesn't Britney make this statement with Sam? 

It's clear Britney isn't getting the right help and continues to live an isolated life.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

He noticed comments about him and came up with something quick. We are done other people talking behalf of her. Britney babe you should be the one who is talking and not just via IG captions. Time for you to be brave and go live. 

Advocate for Britney has a pertinent view on the whole situation. And I do hope Sam's being sincere. His recent demeanour (blocking his own fans for simply noting a reel was taken months ago) is dubious...

And what's the point of that new TMZ documentary? As AfB points out: "Britney drinks coffee, energy drinks, herbal tea, and sunbathes. That's all they have on her?" Of course, nothing should be done excessively, but how can we be sure of the veracity of such reports? Seems like they (TMZ & co.) are setting the stage... Or maybe TMZ just wants some clicks—haven't they learned anything from 2007? Or maybe they're genuinely concerned about her safety and well-being—if so, is that the best way to help her? Just covering the different possibilities here.

@Daniela.tomasseli @Antidote 

Edited by Arckangel
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Stfu and never Quote me again. You always quoting people that won’t follow your naive narrative about your pathologically imaginary boyfriends Rosengart and Hesam. Just don’t quote me again not even for this.. use the ignore user feature. 

God people like you deserve proper slapping over their mouth. I'd actually do it if I saw you in person. There's no other way to fix a queen's attitude if you ask me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

****.. who ever continues bashing or trashing either her or Sam needs to just go… your complacency is gross. Yes its a smear campaign. TMZ is covering up and supporting the abuse of Britney. Its salacious nefarious click bait has been relentless. No matter how think skinned this women may be . Shes human. Stop the abuse folks . Stop !!! Any fan that continues to bash her husband is not a fan. Shes a bright light in my book always . Shes human. My partners Brother just died sunday in a motorcycle accident . Life is precious. Seeing the sickness thats happening makes me lose faith in human kindness. The world is disgusting. What the **** is wrong with people. To TMZ . Your a heartless ******* sleazy entertainment site. To all the anti brit and sam folks … F U C ..K off . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

And yet Britney, despite calling everyone else out for this, had nothing but positive things to say about Sam because she wanted to get in her boyfriends, get married and have the real deal. If you're going to use Britney's words, use all of them please. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4

Did you guys even listen to his words? At no point does he call out TMZ. He makes a vague reference to people who she used to work with who took part in the documentary. At the same time, he has TMZ on speed-dial and regularly sets up interviews with them.

This is called playing both sides. Don't you think he knows people are suspicious of him? Of course he is going to make a video like this with the launch of the documentary, to make people think he hasn't been involved.

God, you people are so easily manipulated. 🤦‍♂️

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Did you guys even listen to his words? At no point does he call out TMZ. He makes a vague reference to people who she used to work with who took part in the documentary. At the same time, he has TMZ on speed-dial and regularly sets up interviews with them.

This is called playing both sides. Don't you think he knows people are suspicious of him? Of course he is going to make a video like this with the launch of the documentary, to make people think he hasn't been involved.

Go touch some grass, please. He loves his wife and is an amazing husband. Take the tinfoil hat off please. Thanks!

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Go touch some grass, please. He loves his wife and is an amazing husband. Take the tinfoil hat off please. Thanks!

Touch some grass? You spend most of your waking time on this site. A bit rich. 🤣🤣🤣

Soon enough, you will see he is K-Fed 2.0 and none of Sam's current supporters will be anywhere to be found.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Touch some grass? You spend most of your waking time on this site. A bit rich. 🤣🤣🤣

Soon enough, you will see he is K-Fed 2.0 and none of Sam's current supporters will be anywhere to be found.

I don’t spend my time on here conspiring against a man who clearly makes Britney happy, solely because I don’t like him. Give it a rest. He won, you lost. Sorry!

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Your a gross human being . You are not a fan. You fan the fury against her and him. You know nothing . Get a life and go the ****  away . I am so over people and their opinions. Keep it your self please . This is a human being . Compassion, empathy … no stupid comments please or just leave . You are part of the problem , not the solution. Your the manipulative fan she has no vested interest in. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT BRITNEYS CHOICE OF HUSBAND THEN YOU DON'T SUPPORT HER.

PERIOD. IF YOU WANT TO DISGUISE IT AS PRETENDING TO BE A "CONCERNED" FAN THEN YOU ARE DELUSIONAL - THAT MEANS YOU BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR BRITNEY, OVER HERSELF, AND THAT SHE IS INHERENTLY DISPOSED TO UNDUE INFLUENCE, AND NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH THINGS, PEOPLE, OR USE HER OWN INTUITION. THIS IS NO BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE THAT GASLIT HER FOR YEARS BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THEY TOO KNEW BETTER THAN HER, AND THUS SHOULD CONTROL HER.

YOU ALSO HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN THE USA WORKS, IT IS SO EXTREMELY SLOW TO GET JUSTICE

SAM IS ALSO AN ACTOR OF COURSE HE IS TALKING TO TMZ AND PLAYING NICE MOST OF THE TIME, SAME AS PARIS HILTON DOES, SOMEONE WHO BASICALLY BUILT HER FAME AROUND BEING NICE TO PAPARAZZI. HIS POST IS ALSO DIRECTED AT SO MANY OTHERS THAN JUST TMZ.

THE LACK OF CRITICAL INTELLIGENCE ON THIS FORUM IS ASTOUNDING

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, thisforumwhacknow said:

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT BRITNEYS CHOICE OF HUSBAND THEN YOU DON'T SUPPORT HER.

PERIOD. IF YOU WANT TO DISGUISE IT AS PRETENDING TO BE A "CONCERNED" FAN THEN YOU ARE DELUSIONAL - THAT MEANS YOU BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR BRITNEY, OVER HERSELF, AND THAT SHE IS INHERENTLY DISPOSED TO UNDUE INFLUENCE, AND NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH THINGS, PEOPLE, OR USE HER OWN INTUITION. THIS IS NO BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE THAT GASLIT HER FOR YEARS BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THEY TOO KNEW BETTER THAN HER, AND THUS SHOULD CONTROL HER. HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DURING THE CONSERVATORSHIP SAM WOULD HAVE HAD TO WALK A VERY FINE LINE BETWEEN BRITNEY'S CAMP AND WHAT HE WOULD HAVE REALLY WANTED TO BE ABLE TO DO WHEN HER FATHER COULD HAVE REMOVED HIM FROM HER LIFE AT ANY POINT? DID YOU NOT HEAR BRITNEY SPEAK ABOUT HOW IN 2016 SHE GAINED HER STRENGTH BACK? AND STARTED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE CONSERVATORSHIP? THAT IS WHEN SHE MET SAM!!!

YOU ALSO HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN THE USA WORKS, IT IS SO EXTREMELY SLOW TO GET JUSTICE

SAM IS ALSO AN ACTOR OF COURSE HE IS TALKING TO TMZ AND PLAYING NICE MOST OF THE TIME, SAME AS PARIS HILTON DOES, SOMEONE WHO BASICALLY BUILT HER FAME AROUND BEING NICE TO PAPARAZZI. HIS POST IS ALSO DIRECTED AT SO MANY OTHERS THAN JUST TMZ.

THE LACK OF CRITICAL INTELLIGENCE ON THIS FORUM IS ASTOUNDING

1 minute ago, thisforumwhacknow said:

ALSO

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DURING THE CONSERVATORSHIP SAM WOULD HAVE HAD TO WALK A VERY FINE LINE BETWEEN BRITNEY'S CAMP AND WHAT HE WOULD HAVE REALLY WANTED TO BE ABLE TO DO WHEN HER FATHER COULD HAVE REMOVED HIM FROM HER LIFE AT ANY POINT? DID YOU NOT HEAR BRITNEY SPEAK ABOUT HOW IN 2016 SHE GAINED HER STRENGTH BACK? AND STARTED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE CONSERVATORSHIP? THAT IS WHEN SHE MET SAM!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.