Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

45 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not to mention he doesn’t mention him being complicit with Jamie! Britney said they thought they were trying to kill her and him being complicit as if the relationship was worth more than Britney’s life! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: He really thinks we won’t catch him slipping. To be fair though, most don’t :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Antidote said:

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Flavor Of Love

I’m not even reading passed page 2. Y’all need to stfu and get a life. I am disgusted by Britney’s “fan base”. Y’all messy trash drama seeking degenerates are absolutely atrocious. Respect Britney, her marriage, and her life. She doesn’t need any of you Sam haters defending her. She’s a grown and competent woman. Gtfo of her relationship. She’d spit in your faces if she could. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

You need to be a mod here seriously I like you :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Aww thank you!

I used to be a mod but I stepped down, I’d never be a mod here again, especially as Jordan seems to allow the trolls and ignores every mod asking for change.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney being forced to record a video of herself saying she was fine while visibly not okay is not the same as Sam voluntarily telling TMZ that Britney was “doing great” and “amazing”

The situation is the same though. How many time does the power dynamic over Britney during the conservatorship to be explained?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not to mention he doesn’t mention him being complicit with Jamie! Britney said they though they were trying to kill her and him being complicit as if the relationship was worth more than Britney’s life! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

And yet Britney, despite calling everyone else out for this, had nothing but positive things to say about Sam because she wanted to get in her boyfriends, get married and have the real deal. If you're going to use Britney's words, use all of them please. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.