[BritnAI] Oops!...I Did It Again (Glee version by my own AI model)

Hey Exhalers, first thank you to stop by on this topic  :wink_britney_everytime_white:,

let me introduce you to BritnAI, my own AI model I baked, like 2 days ago. I spent hours to config everything, test it and also made a video for it, now it's time for you all to discover it. For sure there's more to come, but before asking me for songs you would like to hear, please tell me what you think. No more talks, here's the video - and btw my new channel :

Have a nice one :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 4

The thing is I do not want to do AI as others, I'm not making copycats of original songs. My AI model's voice is more closer of Britney's current voice than Britney's brand or Lea. I could have chose too.

Also I think I need a new soft to edit mixes. Thanks for your feedback and yeah Lea did an excellent job on Oops !

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block