Billboard names Shakira as possible headliner for next year’s Coachella

• Content Curators

“Shakira could’ve headlined any recent iteration of Coachella, thanks to her decades-long track record of hits. But in 2023, she has returned to mainstream pop prominence” - Billboard We would like to see it 🙌 

13-rihanna-super-bowl-half-time-2023-bil
BIT.LY

Coachella 2024 headliners still haven't been announced, but artists like Rihanna, Dua Lipa and Cardi B...

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

And yet I still can’t name a Shakira song other than Hips Don’t Lie and She Wolf 😬

I can’t name any song from any rapper or K-pop performer and there they are. That’s what I like about Coachella, it’s quite international. I discovered Frank Ocean bc of the festival and he’s quite big apparently lol

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

I discovered Frank Ocean bc of the festival and he’s quite big apparently lol

Not really. :dead_falling_wig_dying: He's only released 2 studio albums during his entire career despite debuting in 2012, has only like 2 or 3 forgotten Top 40 hits in the US and hasn't charted much better internationally, and he's more known for being gay and a bit of a diva than for his music, and even then mostly amongst hipsters.

OT: Do they expect Shakira to perform from her prison cell if she gets nabbed for tax evasion or...? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

3 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Not really. :dead_falling_wig_dying: He's only released 2 studio albums during his entire career despite debuting in 2012, has only like 2 or 3 forgotten Top 40 hits in the US and hasn't charted much better internationally, and he's more known for being gay and a bit of a diva than for his music, and even then mostly amongst hipsters.

OT: Do they expect Shakira to perform from her prison cell if she gets nabbed for tax evasion or...? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

I only heard Bieber praised him online and that he’s critically acclaimed. I was there that night but I didn’t see his show. I usually go to Coachella and Lollapalooza because of the looks (and the boyzzz) lol next year burning man

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

the thing is both channel orange & blonde r some of the most important modern rnb albums 😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.