[VIDEO] Courtney Love: "My Prayer For Lou Taylor"

5 hours ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

I would love to know how in the world can Courtney Love be so not scared of Lou and all those ****ers whilst other high calibre celebrities are so scared of speaking out against anything or anyone. 

Hope she keeps on spilling tho 😌

I think it's because she doesn't have anything to lose anymore, I mean professionally, it's not like a KIM K. who's trying so hard everyday of her life to be still revelant. Alot of dancers, celebrities and singers are affraid to be canceled in the industry, since L.T. is really powerful and have alot of contacts and power, way, way, wayyyyyyyyyyyy more that what we (fans/freebritney's movement) thought in the first place.

Also C.L. is an old victim of L.T., she still has this anger, because Satan had ruined her life once.

People are selfish and fake, if they're not concerned about it, they won't take the risk to speak out and fight for someone else and put themselves into a dangereous situation. The "we need to fight for every women on earth who get abused" speech it's only for their Instagrams quotes!!!

In real life it's another story! A Kim K. won't do anyhting that might destroy her "career".

A Kim K will only act like this

Alter Ego The 3 Monkeys Poster (300 GSM Matte Finish Paper, 19 x 13 Inches,  Multicolour) : Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

And act like this when the spotlights are on her

giphy.gif

featured-img-of-post-220337.jpg?fm=jpg&f

Most of celebrities don't give a f about anything except themselves!!! It's a constant commercial lines that they are selling to us, but the truth is they only care about money and fame! I'm glad that I'm a fan of a woman who is not that thirsty about it!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.