Jamie Spears said: "Britney will not get to print and say what she wants."

14 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

That human almost kill his  own daughter 

I agree. 

but if the world worked on an eye for an eye system, we’d all be walking around blind. 

let’s hope she actually gets some Justice via the court system one day. Though it doesn’t look terribly promising. But there is over a decade of information to go through  so I understand this may take longer than we want. I also know we might walk away with no Justice at all since the courts signed off on everything, probably not knowing exactly what was going on. Britney was never there, it’s easy for team con to lie and say how terrible she’s doing.

But like MLK Jr. Said, 

“darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. And hatred cannot drive out hatred, only love can do that.” 

Edited by halfdressed

Britney and Britney lawyer are to blame, they should have sued for all the interviews they did and Jamie Lynn's book..

but nothing.. In a war there are no winners... but if one side only attacks then in the end there is only one loser... and as I said, in the end we will end up with a travel book instead of a memoir.

On 4/22/2023 at 5:10 AM, Antidote said:

Can we talk about how violent this article is?

I don't understand how in the year 2023 it's accepted that a man continues psychologically abusing a woman?

and we are talking about the same tyrant who trafficked his daughter for 13 years.

I want to know where are all the global organizations that support and defend women's rights? Why don't they speak out when the rights of this woman are violated once again?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrRqfaVKXme/

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-04-21-a-la-s-22

Can he just rip ALREADY?

On 4/21/2023 at 10:53 PM, MikeHunt said:

Unfortunately I don’t think women’s rights organizations are speaking out for Britney because of her current image. There’s not a sizable amount that think Britney is unwell based on her IG posts. Doesn’t help that her kids refuse to see her. Real fans have empathy and can see beyond the shallowness of the situation, but most just see her at face value and come to their ignorant assumptions. So I think organizations don’t want to be associated with her because it can be “bad” for their image or perhaps they think she did/ currently does need the conservatorship. Lastly Britney has said time after time she doesn’t want pity, or to be a victim. So maybe they’re just giving her space by staying out of it all? 

I agree. I think the general public still has some sympathy for her situation but they seem to see it as a little bit more of a gray area now than they did when the documentaries first came out and everyone was so fired up and defending her. 

She’s a public figure who isn’t working or doing interviews or doing any sort of public charity thing, so her social media is all people see and, unfortunately, it’s not doing her any favors.

And the way she appreciates some people saying supportive statements  but then blows up at others … I think some people are just confused.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.