BJ Investigates breaks down PCD, Nicole vs Robin case

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

This Day in 2004: Britney celebrates her brother's birthday with a prank  and the *****cat Dolls (April 19) - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Britney Stan ✨ on Twitter: "In June of 2008, Britney Spears made a cameo in  the new Pussycat Dolls video for “When I Grow Up” but it oddly never made  it into

Britney Spears Pussycat Dolls U.K., SAVE 45% - baltijaskrasti.lv

PCD was Awesome. They were incredible performers and great singers. I think like a lot of groups they wanted solo success. Understandable. I think the original concept was to have girls cycle in and out. Get experience and publicity then go solo. Like PCD Class of 24 lmao. If I were Robin Id sell to Nicole and get royalties. Nicole would make PCD huge again. Robin, Nicole and Carmen can hold auditions tv series for new dolls. Vegas Shows! I think all players can win. The ratings would be insane. Having Robin and Nic hash it out. Bring back Melanie for some 2006 Drama. It would be EPIC 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block