Anything Of Britney’s You Regret Buying?

Funnily enough when i saw this thread  this VHS came straight to mind. did anyone else buy this? it came out in either 1999 or 2000 and it was absolutely awful . all it was was like a slideshow of random photos of her and karaoke versions of her songs and a annoying guy voice commenting it.

VHS karaoké non officiel "Baby One More Time"

Also did anyone else buy the Britney: The Videos VHS that came out in 2002 [i think it came out on DVD too, DVDs were out in 2002 werent they?} and i was so excited getting it. it was rubbish, only half an hour long of random crap and i remember like 3 minutes of it was just Britney doing poses in front of the camera

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Scent_Off110Flowers.. said:

as you talk here about BJ:

i gifted Britney Jean to a person i knew and now i understand he is a jerk and we dont communicat anymore

i dont think i regret it i thought it was a nice move to him and nicer move than he has ever returned to me. so i even take pride in it

but fun fact about me tho -- i used to love Britney Jean. now i dont listen to it much but i made myself to love it so hard

I made a thread about something like this. 

Honestly nothing. Not even Britney Jean as the album itself still has a nice cover and photoshoot within the booklet. And of course there is still a few decent songs on the album. 

I'm so glad I never signed up to the fanclub VIP thing to purchase Piece Of Me Tour tickets though because those who did got those awful t-shirts in return...

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Funnily enough when i saw this thread  this VHS came straight to mind. did anyone else buy this? it came out in either 1999 or 2000 and it was absolutely awful . all it was was like a slideshow of random photos of her and karaoke versions of her songs and a annoying guy voice commenting it.

VHS karaoké non officiel "Baby One More Time"

Also did anyone else buy the Britney: The Videos VHS that came out in 2002 [i think it came out on DVD too, DVDs were out in 2002 werent they?} and i was so excited getting it. it was rubbish, only half an hour long of random crap and i remember like 3 minutes of it was just Britney doing poses in front of the camera

Lol that karaoke DVD seems like a bootleg. Britney: The Videos was definitely out on DVD, DVDs have been released since the late 90s... yeah I heard it wasn't very good. Despite the title I don't think it has all of Britney's music videos up until that point. It does have a making of Crossroads segment with a clip of the infamous single mix of Bombastic Love playing in the background which never got released but yeah... lol

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Isla said:

Lol that karaoke DVD seems like a bootleg. Britney: The Videos was definitely out on DVD, DVDs have been released since the late 90s... yeah I heard it wasn't very good. Despite the title I don't think it has all of Britney's music videos up until that point. It does have a making of Crossroads segment with a clip of the infamous single mix of Bombastic Love playing in the background which never got released but yeah... lol

Yeh tbh í dont think it was released by Britneys team or had anything to do with Britney. and yeh im sure Britney: The Videos only had the Slave video on it. But it was a complete waste  of time, only half an hour that including the slave video and like i said 2 minutes of it was just Britney randomly dancing in front  of the camera, and im sure the making of crossroads bit was just random bits of them on set. i was actually worried buying the In The Zone DVD because i thought it was going to be crap like Britney: The Videos but the ITZ DVD was brilliant, it was what i was hoping Britney: The Videos would be like. i actually wish she did a DVD like the ITZ DVD for every era

11 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh tbh í dont think it was released by Britneys team or had anything to do with Britney. and yeh im sure Britney: The Videos only had the Slave video on it. But it was a complete waste  of time, only half an hour that including the slave video and like i said 2 minutes of it was just Britney randomly dancing in front  of the camera, and im sure the making of crossroads bit was just random bits of them on set. i was actually worried buying the In The Zone DVD because i thought it was going to be crap like Britney: The Videos but the ITZ DVD was brilliant, it was what i was hoping Britney: The Videos would be like. i actually wish she did a DVD like the ITZ DVD for every era

Yeah makes me glad I never bought it ddd. I still have never bought the In the Zone DVD either even though I kept meaning to. I mean tbf, most of the footage on that DVD is on YouTube but that must have been the dream back then. The ABC special, interviews with Britney about the album, the Making Of video for Toxic, the TRL performances and the bonus disc with Girls and Boys (in Europe/Australia anyway) on it?!

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I bought what I thought it was a Britney Jean shower curtain, but it ended up being this pic lol 

I think it must've come from aliexpress or something like that, I can't find it on my emails (I would've gotten a notification if I got it from amazon or ebay or so). I do have a vague memory of looking up for something like that in 2021 or 2022, because I needed a background for some videos I planned to do (and never did) but I only got the package last month lol But the point is I'm pretty sure I would've picked Britney Jean cover instead, idk how I ended up with this. 

Sometimes I get packages of stuff I forgot I bought, and they're like little surprises, but idk how good this was :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

See?? This is what happens for liking Bergamota Juancita! YOU'RE STILL GETTING SCAMMED! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Yeah makes me glad I never bought it ddd. I still have never bought the In the Zone DVD either even though I kept meaning to. I mean tbf, most of the footage on that DVD is on YouTube but that must have been the dream back then. The ABC special, interviews with Britney about the album, the Making Of video for Toxic, the TRL performances and the bonus disc with Girls and Boys (in Europe/Australia anyway) on it?!

i'd defo buy the ITZ DVD, yes its on youtube but its a brilliant DVD and worth adding to your collection. i wouldnt bother with Britney: The Videos DVD. I dont even have it on DVD

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

i'd defo buy the ITZ DVD, yes its on youtube but its a brilliant DVD and worth adding to your collection. i wouldnt bother with Britney: The Videos DVD. I dont even have it on DVD

Lemme see if Amazon has it for cheap and I can get the Crossroads DVD too seeing as it's unlikely to come to streaming anytime soon (watch me say this and it comes to Netflix UK next month ddd)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block