Am I the only one that likes Rihanna LESS since the Super Bowl?

I dont like how she played with her fans by doing the superbowl. All of her fans including me really thought this was her return to music and i really thought either an album announcement or an album surprise drop was imminent after it. and nothing happened. and im sorry but rihanna isnt stupid shes a very smart woman, she knew fine well fans expected it to be her return, and i know shes pregnant again bút its 2023 all she needs to do is drop it at midnight and itll no doubt go straight to #1 without any effort from her whatsoever, so why doesnt she?

This really is the last year im holding out hope she releases a new album. she said herself it would be ridiculas not to. but if she doesnt by end of 2023  im done  

• Like 2
16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Like....it solidified her mediocrity as a performer for me. I always knew she was a boring performer but seeing people hype it up and seeing how little work she put into it...IDK. I respect her less. Anyone else feel the same?

I've never really thought Rihanna was amazing even back then but her star power was strong. But I remember the era where she'd collaborate a lot, making Work to me was the last straw. The song was horrible, most of her songs are repetitive (same words repeated over and over), to then butcher the most amazing r&b song Maria with Santana, I just hoped she'd leave the music industry and lord answered my prayers and she stopped.

She's not an artist in the sense of pure artistry, she's a Katy Perry type, it's a factory. It's go go go, charts, money, tour, it's a business more than it is a need to express yourself. And it shows. She can't entertain well in my opinion. Her shows are lazy, she's lazy because she doesn't care. She seems more enthusiastic about her clothes, makeup business & others and that's fine. I just hope she stays there and doesn't come back making a song repeating the same damn word over and over cause that drove me insane

• Love 1

Yes but in general she started getting on my nerve since she started playing it “cool” and taking the piss of her fans with jokes about the new album never coming out… 

the fact that she and people think it’s cool of her to show no care at all is so wrong. It’s actually so disrespectful towards her fanbase who’s been paying her bills for 20 years

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.