Any songs you didn't know were actually covers but only found out years later? Like, 25 years later perhaps...

Well, this thread is just an excuse to say that I was today years old when I found out that Fey's 1998 hit Ni Tú Ni Nadie is actually a cover, my whole life is a lie :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The song was originally included in Laura Flores' 1991 album Cuando el Amor Estalla. It has a different style and slightly different lyrics, but it's basically the same. 

Did you guys know? @Adriannn  @Brother Shawn @Midnight 

I'm still in shock. Am I a flop and I'm the only one that took 25 years to discover this? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Anyways, Laura's version is a bop too :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

@PokemonSpears I knew about “Ni Tu Ni Nadie” years ago when I read an article about it. I didn’t know about it at the time though. Laura’s version is so good but Fey did the song justice! 

There’s also a ballad version of the song but the album version is far superior, in my opinion. 

well, at least I know that version lol but I still prefer the album one. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.