Taylor drops another Lover album version for Valentine's Day

Why so pressed? Britney's albums got pressed: clear, coloured and swirled vinyls and oh...now on standard black vinyls. + BOMT and Oops both got a picture disc release. All with the exact same tracklisting. That means each of her album got at LEAST 4 different vinyl versions, which is the double amount of Lover and these are live tracks and not the same as the album.

I don't see anyone talking trash about Britney for this but when Taylor does it, it's moneygrabbing

So I don't get the hate.

Y'all hate when people critsize Britney for double standards but y'all have double standards yourself when it comes to Taylor. Hypocrites.

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Midnights said:

Why so pressed? Britney's albums got pressed: clear, coloured and swirled vinyls and oh...now on standard black vinyls. + BOMT and Oops both got a picture disc release. All with the exact same tracklisting. That means each of her album got at LEAST 4 different vinyl versions, which is the double amount of Lover and these are live tracks and not the same as the album.

I don't see anyone talking trash about Britney for this but when Taylor does it, it's moneygrabbing

So I don't get the hate.

Y'all hate when people critsize Britney for double standards but y'all have double standards yourself when it comes to Taylor. Hypocrites.

Britney is not making these decisions though. Nothing hypocritical about it Swiftie 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney is not making these decisions though. Nothing hypocritical about it Swiftie 

Lmao. As if Taylor hasn't got a while team. You really think Taylor has got the time to make decisions about each and every single piece of merch coming out? Please.

It isn't even the same album but a live show where she live premiered the album. I can't.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Midnights said:

Lmao. As if Taylor hasn't got a while team. You really think Taylor has got the time to make decisions about each and every single piece of merch coming out? Please.

It isn't even the same album but a live show where she live premiered the album. I can't.

Taylor makes all the decisions on her team let’s be clear about that. Isn’t that the whole reason she’s rereleasing her records? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.