Lana Del Rey for Interview Magazine

CentralCJ

3 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The "Tropico" / "Ultraviolence" vibes? This is such mother behavior, omg... Way to make me even more excited for the album. :bouncey: And Billiegoat interviewing her? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

It won’t be like ultraviolence though, she’s a liar. Get ready for country chemtrails part 3 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

“I know this is ****ed up, but I’ve changed the title. It’s going to now be called, ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.’”

Love the chaotic energy but I'm glad she decided not to because the actual title is already a lot to take in. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Anyways, solid interview. Love how all her answers were basically essays, but Billiegoat riding her d1ck so hard was a tad annoying. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.