Which artist should do the next Super Bowl halftime show?

CentralCJ

22 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I like the Jonas Brothers but I have a feeling it could be them next year and I’d hate that. They’re such boring performers. They’re good for their audience but they don’t captivate the way a halftime performer should. 

i dont think anybody really "likes" the Jonas Brothers. I think theyre just a filler in the music industry... definitely not Superbowl material. I think Billie Piper would have a better catalogue.

9 hours ago, SJK said:

Apparently Miley is banned from the super bowl based off her VMA performance back in 2013, they said she’s “unpredictable” 🙄

Miley did a sickening superbowl pregame show the year the Weeknd did the halftime, and in my opinion, she out-performed the main show.

I think Miley would do a sickening solo show, but wouldn't mind seeing her split the 14 mins with an act she has great rapport with, such as Dolly, Ariana, Lil Nas X, Joan Jett or Dua Lipa.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.