Which artist should do the next Super Bowl halftime show?

CentralCJ

15 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Just like @Martian_M00d stated, she has plenty of songs that she could perform. I'd add We Can't Stop to that list. Also, she could have a number of guest – Miley has done a number of covers (one by Blondie, the other one by Metallica came to mind), so she could invite those and do covers w them. She could sing Jolene with Dolly Parton & these two together could do something w Wrecking Ball & I Will Always Love You like they did on Miley's NYE party. Also, so many rappers could show up. She could do 23 etc. :) 

I personally would love this, im a big Miley fan, but this still wouldnt work with the general public.

I wish they could start giving these performances to legends like Dolly for example, we dont have these legends for much long, and only a few of them are alive.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.