Pamela Anderson talks to Drew Barrymore about "volcanic anger" she felt writing book ... do you think Britney would consider doing an interview with Drew for her book?

Britney will probably do a dance on Insta: “here is me twirling in my new diamond dress, it’s been years since I could use my own money but here I am. Btw my book is out ya’ll. Be nice and kiss my ***”

If contractually she is obligated to do an interview, I’m afraid Drew won’t bring in the huge viewers. She probably is the easiest for Brit to talk to since they know each other but part of me can’t stop to dream she would do a very big high profile sit down. 

I think the best thing would be to do a HBO documentary so she can tell her own narrative and show the public that she is doing well after the Cship and book release. A glimpse of her life and assure the public that the smear campaign against her is bull. And then maybe some short interviews here and there to promote the book and documentary but nothing too big so she won’t be anxious with sitting down with people.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.