Kevin Federline Goes Partying In Arizona For Super Bowl Weekend

9 minutes ago, easy said:

people acting like hollywood isn't a small place just so they can further harass the man britney, as a free woman, chose to marry is a terrible look for anyone that claims to love and support her :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

“Yass Queen Britney because I love and support you, I will see all the strange behavior your husband exhibits and not say **** and defend him every chance I get because if he ends up causing you pain in some way down the road from all of this, you know that I still supported him through it all because he’s your man.”

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

“Yass Queen Britney because I love and support you, I will see all the strange behavior your husband exhibits and not say **** and defend him every chance I get because if he ends up causing you pain in some way down the road from all of this, you know that I still supported him through it all because he’s your man.”

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

"strange behavior" like y'all suddenly pretending hollywood is small? like going on and on about how a "real man" defends his wife, and when he does it's still not good enough for YOU??? girl sam is her longest relationship and has been with her through the hardest time. i don't support HIM i support britney's CHOICE to be with him. people who act like they know sam and his motives when none of us know him AT ALL to make any kind of accurate judgement, good or bad, is laughable. britney is a grown woman, do you trust her? because if so, then why are you questioning her judgement in partners? this is the same argument team con uses! you think that dumb gym rat is a criminal mastermind to trap britney? please! y'all sam haters keep telling us year after year that "if something happens down the road" aren't y'all tired yet? it's been YEARS. and all he does is support his wife. the horror :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, easy said:

"strange behavior" like y'all suddenly pretending hollywood is small? like going on and on about how a "real man" defends his wife, and when he does it's still not good enough for YOU??? girl sam is her longest relationship and has been with her through the hardest time. i don't support HIM i support britney's CHOICE to be with him. people who act like they know sam and his motives when none of us know him AT ALL to make any kind of accurate judgement, good or bad, is laughable. britney is a grown woman, do you trust her? because if so, then why are you questioning her judgement in partners? this is the same argument team con uses! you think that dumb gym rat is a criminal mastermind to trap britney? please! y'all sam haters keep telling us year after year that "if something happens down the road" aren't y'all tired yet? it's been YEARS. and all he does is support his wife. the horror :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Not this **** again I’m not ******* repeating myself:

“Yass Sam, call up TMZ! 😍

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Not this **** again I’m not ******* repeating myself:

i don't think you're banon, and i actually agree with most of your takes. except this one about sam. it's where we'll have to agree to disagree. 

and again, i never supported kfed either— but i supported britney's CHOICE to be with him. despite it possibly ending in heartbreak. that is LIFE and britney is a big girl that can make her own choices. we can't put her in a bubble and protect her from ever feeling sad ever. that's what team con wanted to do. she will not learn and grow if people keep infantilizing her in that way. 

how do you know he was delaying his defense just because he didn't do it on YOUR expected time? his life doesn't stop because tmz wants to do some mess on the internet. maybe he was allowing his wife to speak and defend herself first. which she actually did. 

Edited by easy
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Not a fan but he’s a grown man and can do whatever he wants. Do people expect him to be at her side caressing her hair? Britney has Sam. Her husband. She doesn’t need fedex.

He’s doing whatever he wants with Britney’s money and while plotting another media hit piece on her with their children and Daphne

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.