Harvey Levin says he has been working on Britney Story for 3 Days; Says he's talked to multiple sources. there's a big conflict in her camp between people that say she needs intervention and those that don't

The main problem with all this endless saga of lies and media campaigns against Britney, is because Britney is the only one not talking about anything, she just makes instagram posts that people can interpret in a thousand ways, she needs to SPEAK publicly, through of a special interview or a documentary, because this will not stop, and people will continue to believe that she needs help and that she is crazy

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm of the opinion that this is how TMZ, in essence, gets away with what they share. It's essentially the Depp V Newspaper situation; they're only reporting on what the source told them...

The question is...whose the source? I mean, what doctor is telling them anything? What family members? Etc.

exactly! they're not making things up out of thin air, but the identity of the source leads to the legitimacy of the claims. everything tmz has reported is straight out of the team con 2007/2008 playbook, a reasonable person would conclude this is an attempt at history repeating itself with no basis in anything factual.

what we do know for a fact is the only thing jamie cares about is vindication for his name (stated over and over in weingarten court docs) and hurting britney (as stated by rosengart). he failed his attempt to release britney's medical records to the public, so now he's, in my opinion, doing the next best thing and trying to smear her name in the public. it worked in 2007, it won't work again in 2023. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BritSabel said:

The main problem with all this endless saga of lies and media campaigns against Britney, is because Britney is the only one not talking about anything, she just makes instagram posts that people can interpret in a thousand ways, she needs to SPEAK publicly, through of a special interview or a documentary, because this will not stop, and people will continue to believe that she needs help and that she is crazy

I disagree. She does not need to speak publicly if it makes her uncomfortable. She did plenty in speaking on her Instagram. EVEN if she did speak in a special interview it wouldn’t stop because there are nefarious people out there that live to see her suffer and profit off of it. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I disagree. She does not need to speak publicly if it makes her uncomfortable. She did plenty in speaking on her Instagram. EVEN if she did speak in a special interview it wouldn’t stop because there are nefarious people out there that live to see her suffer and profit off of it. 

yes! she literally made a video today saying she is fine. not a written caption, directly from her mouth with no anxiety ticks as she spoke. it's still not enough for some people, they just continue to move the goal posts and attempt to force britney into things she does not want to do. sounds familiar. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

funny out of all the stories he feels like he needs to prove, all the crap over the years..: he feels like he needs to prove britney’s stories… he’s really trying hard 

Maybe is is realising he might have gone too far on this one. She can flight back in 2023 in way she could not in 2008. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Exactly. I honestly think she just needs to distance herself from California.

They're going all out in trying to set her up and I worry about her safety. TCon is unstable more than ever right now that the trial is looming in.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 6
27 minutes ago, BritSabel said:

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

funny out of all the stories he feels like he needs to prove, all the crap over the years..: he feels like he needs to prove britney’s stories… he’s really trying hard 

He might be trying to distract ppl who are wondering who these so-called sources are. I think it's Jimbo  and Kfat.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.