If you didn’t know, years ago Billboard (the producer of Inside Out) mashed it up with Kavinsky’s Nightcall

I was going through my old SoundCloud likes and I re-discovered this! As a side note, Inside Out should have been a single! Amazing production.

I talked to Billboard a few times back in the earlier SoundCloud days but I have no recollection of the conversations.

1 hour ago, Marjoram said:

I honestly believe inside out not becoming a single was a huge mistake, it was so different sounding to anything else and still is. It’s definitely one of Britney’s best. 
I remember when the instrumental was played in a producers meet up or something like that 

Yep!! At the 5 minute mark in both videos!! Such an insane production!!!  

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

OMG!! I remember BH during this era lmaoo! The way we were all trying to guess which one was going on FF! And everyone was gagging at Track 2 @1:45 & the real Inside Out! The memories

Isn’t it crazy how this era at the time felt like decades after the conservatorship was put into place, and in reality that was only TWO years after. Which is only FIVE years after her “prime” and it has been THIRTEEN years since this video. Absolutely mind blowing. 

crazy to think femme fatale is actually the early days. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It really makes no sense why it was omitted. Imagine a book with all the answers to why certain things or projects in her career ended up not happening. What on earth could the answer be? The producers wanted more money for it? 😂

Right? Whatever the answer is tho, it makes no sense to remove the part since it fits the rest of the album perfectly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.