New music that's got you feeling PUMPED?

I wanna know, I love hearing what gets people feeling pumped and ready to dance the night away!

For me right now, I'm really jamming to P!nks new single 'Trustfall' and Fall Out Boys 'Heartbreak Feels So Good' and am SUPER excited for their respective albums 'Trustfall' and 'So Much (For) Stardust'

I'm also really excited to hear Mileys new album 'Endless Summer Vacation' but I'm not too fond of 'Flowers' 😭

Music Video Dancing GIF

• Love 4

Not all of these are new per se (but definitely recent discoveries or rediscoveries):

I love how chill and nonchalant her flow is.

The beat is just saurrr dirrrty... tumblr_pdkisoNo8v1tm83qio1_400.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4e8f58008b4c37b80084a0bee81d796e08b17bd093d6d903738c094f50f0bebd&ipo=images

The lyrics are kinda depressing, though.

My excitement for her upcoming album is through the roof.

I'm obsessed with "Superache" in general, but it's not something you can shake your azz to. "Overdrive" is a droplet single that got demoted to a Japanese bonus track, which is why it's so different from the rest of the album sonically.

Probably my favorite "Diamonds & Dancefloors" track.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block