did Britney's music save ur life?

Britneys music is like going to an art show and discovering what that piece of art means to that individual. Before I started listening to Britney, I had never gone to an art show. At first I would judge the music; like if I related to the lyrics, if the instrumental was good, if she sang it well. At one point I subconsciously realized that the main thing that mattered to me was how her music made me feel. The feeling that Britneys music gave me, 100%, saved my life. I would not be the person who I am today if it wasn't for Britneys music.

Edited by cubasterd
  • Love 1

It's sad there was a time when my only thing that kept me going was wanting to know what happens with Britney's career, album, private life, performances etc... Then later it was Gaga...

Dark times as a teenager really. Happy to have found happiness in other things.

Edited by pieceofphil
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block