Can someone make this with Britney? since we're desperate for new music?

i Found out how all those ariana ai songs r made :bouncey:

so i looked thru the description & found out it was utau, which is a free vocal Synth that came from japan which allows an ai 2 song whichever lyrics & melody u put, basically 🤭

the difference between utau & its more popular competition vocaloid is that utau is free & utau allows u 2 make ur own voice banks 🤭

so if someone smart with utau could make a britney voicebank we’d have songs 4ever :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Spoiler

i feel so smart writing this :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 5
11 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

so i looked thru the description & found out it was utau, which is a free vocal Synth that came from japan which allows an ai 2 song whichever lyrics & melody u put, basically 🤭

the difference between utau & its more popular competition vocaloid is that utau is free & utau allows u 2 make ur own voice banks 🤭

so if someone smart with utau could make a britney voicebank we’d have songs 4ever :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Reveal hidden contents

Love u, now let's work guys

blackpink-happy.gif

13 hours ago, Brat said:

I’ll do it,  what’s a request? 

Maybe I'm Scared by Duffy, since Britney covered it for the Circus tour and there's only that one low quality recording of it. Or Warwick Avenue, it would suit her voice, too.

And also maybe some demos that we never heard sung in her voice, e.g. Sorry Adam or Black Widow

• Love 1
22 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

Reveal hidden contents

Will this program give me a virus?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block