Kim Petras does television debut interview on Late Night with Seth Meyers, meets Hilary Duff, and performs new single 'Brrr'

JayTawndre

Kim Petras debuted the first live televised performance of her new Ilya -produced single 'Brrr'. 

She also sat down for her FIRST EVER TV late night interview! She talks her upcoming summer tour, the new album and more.

normal_KIMPETRAS_28229.jpg

She also mentions she meets Hilary Duff backstage (she was interviewed as well for season two of How I Met Your Father) and expressing she feels Hilary does not get enough credit for her music. She grew up on Lizzie McGuire and her favorite Hilary album is 'Metamorphosis' 

JfTyJos9_t.jpg

sYfyn2VR_t.jpg

Hilary, Seth and Kim also did a cute TikTok together!

normal_BACKSTAGE_28229.jpg

I'm so proud of Kim's dedication and hard work finally getting the recognition she deserves! She is amazing and I'm proud to be a supportive person of hers who recognizes her crafts. 💗

What did you think of the interview and performance? 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block