Why Britney hair is 99% of the time a mess?

She has almost no hair.  It's 99% extensions, which is why it's impossible to style and keep up, or hide her tracks.  Her hair never grew back significantly, and was constantly damaged from touring / styling / dying / extensions themselves.   Love her SO much, and would love for her to invest in some nice wigs while leaving her hair untouched for a few years.  She's opened up about this insecurity a few times - including the Onyx Hotel tour dressing room in Chaotic.  Unfortunately, I'd bet it still bothers her and is a major source of her referenced insecurity.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

All I know, is that depression and mental illness can cause you to not give a f at all about your personal care.

I could show you pics of me when I'm in the depths of my mental illness compared to when I'm feeling a bit better... it's day and night.

This is so true. There’s such a huge correlation between poor mental health and self care. I totally understand and relate 😰

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I might get roasted for this but I believe it has to do with her mental health. Some people that struggle with a mental illness can be unaware of personal hygiene importance or lack the effort to care.

Remember this picture?

spacer.png

Exactly was i was about to say. When you are lonely and depressed, you don’t care about your personal hygiene.

• Like 1