What TMZ reported is inaccurate. Exhale needs to immediately add context to the thread title.

• Super Mods
Just now, hello70 said:

This is what is so upsetting about this fandom. Every time we encounter a headline or a reality we don’t like, it’s a “conspiracy” against Britney. There is nothing fun about this situation. We are all sad because someone we care about is going through a rough time lately.

I feel like if someone can’t handle seeing news that upsets them to the point of attacking someone else, then maybe they shouldn’t follow Britney news for a while.

Not everyone sits up all night and think of ways to hurt Britney (well except for Lou Taylor and the rest of Team Con). Sometimes the news sucks. Sometimes reality sucks. I feel like we just have to roll with the punches and stop fighting each other and accusing each other of ridiculous things.

Thank you for this :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It is dangerous not only to Britney, but to those who suffer from mental illness worldwide to continue to label Britney as "manic" in the thread title. 

Holding a menu in front of one's face and being denied their privacy is not "manic." 

Breatheheavy has a large reach on social media. By sharing TMZ's headline without context, they are assisting Team Con and TMZ in spreading misinformation about Britney and about mental illness. 

Do the right thing. At least add context to the thread title. 

I wholeheartedly agree with you, but Exhale and that dumb Glitterbot (can’t believe I ever defend him) DONT CARE. Exhale is going downhill in every way possible and they don’t care. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you, but Exhale and that dumb Glitterbot (can’t believe I ever defend him) DONT CARE. Exhale is going downhill in every way possible and they don’t care. 

My name is GlitterRain :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: I’m going to be nice and give you a verbal warning here. Your next ignorant comment about me I won’t be so considerate :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Ps I do care, very much! 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Respectfully, you take every shot at me you get and I’m tired of it. 

Also respectfully respond to the op and the numerous users asking for their concerns to be addressed and not ignored.

You came in, said this and dipped and failed to actually address the actual concerns. Something me and the other mods are all too familiar with.

Again, why am I banned for defending Britney but those who call Britney crazy can stay in threads? Was I banned because I hurt your ego? You only remove people from threads when they call you out, never when it happens to any other mod or hate towards Britney.

Edited by Slayer
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

It’s terrible. It should read tmz incorrectly reporting. She should sue them for this crap. It’s so harmful. I mean first they are one her scum bag father and ex managers payroll. They are scum of the earth these people. Her family is probably salivating at this headline. They probably are celebrating as we speak. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The tile clearly says “reportedly”. I suggest some of you look up the definition.  

My dude.  

You are so toxic, demeaning and rude. 

Been gone for a month from this shissshh show came back to see the talk around TMZs trash article.... And gaaww... @Slayer is a million billion correct.

The "mods" in here are just deeply, purposely, deprecating people.  

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, easy said:

if you're unfamiliar with mental health terms then don't use them at all. using them improperly is just as bad, if not worse.

where was she "speaking nonsensically" in the video? you can't make out what she's saying because of the restaurant and literally everyone speaking loudly over one another to be heard.

what "unusual mannerisms"? she's talking to someone, notices she's being filmed, and picks up a menu to cover her face.

I felt I could hear her well enough to hear her using her British accent and speaking unidentifiable words. I suppose it depends if you believe any of the context that was reported, but it seems unlikely to me that it would be reported as being "gibberish" if the person recording the video just couldn't make it out. 

The mannerisms I was referring to were the exaggerated head tilt at the beginning, looking all around, and shifting. You could relate this to just being upset, but if combined with speaking "nonsensically" it takes on a different light.  

I agree that we don't really know the context and it shouldn't have been reported the way it was. I just think it's important to address the things in the video that are the reason for the way it was reported. I don't think anyone feels there is anything unusual about holding up the menu or even being upset about being recorded, but it depends how you view the rest. 

Edited by britneyfirst
  • Like 1
Just now, britneyfirst said:

I felt I could hear her well enough to hear her using her British accent and speaking unidentifiable words. I suppose it depends if you believe any of the context that was reported, but it seems unlikely to me that it would be reported as being "gibberish" if the person recording the video just couldn't make it out. 

The mannerisms I was referring to were the exaggerated head tilt at the beginning, looking all around, and shifting. You could relate this to just being upset, but if combined with speaking "nonsensically" it takes on a different light.  

I agree that we don't really know the context and it shouldn't have been reported the way it was. I just think it's important to address the things in the video that are the reason for the way it was reported. I don't think anyone feels there is anything unusual about holding up the menu, but it depends how you view the rest. 

so you think you heard an accent and "unidentifiable words" and that's enough to qualify it as "speaking nonsensically" ? that's your opinion, not fact. and your opinion was shaped by the rest of the way the article was written. there is no proof of anything written in the article, besides the fact that she was at a restaurant. if you had read the article that frames this as "britney leaves a restaurant after patrons refuse to stop filming her" would your opinion have changed? possibly. that's why the WAY information is presented is very very important.

• Like 2
GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Brilliant message!"

hello70 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 15 points.

Maybe some of you should stop visiting Exhale if you hate it here that much. The internet is VAST and you are welcome to share your opinion anywhere you want to. Some will agree with you, some will disagree with you. 
You Will Survive Hillary Clinton GIF by GIPHY News

But it’s weird watching people insult others then have a shocked pikachu face when they get banned. Maybe try addressing people respectfully? Maybe try not insulting others? 

Try It Dragons Den GIF by CBC

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Maybe some of you should stop visiting Exhale if you hate it here that much. The internet is VAST and you are welcome to share your opinion anywhere you want to. Some will agree with you, some will disagree with you. 

But it’s weird watching people insult others then have a shocked pikachu face when they get banned. Maybe try addressing people respectfully? Maybe try not insulting others? 

Amen! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

I don’t think we should attack the mods at all even if we disagree with decisions made. At the end of the day most of us are here to support Britney and the mods have a lot of work cut out for them in a volunteer position. 

Thank you @SlayOut for updating the tags. That, I think does help clarify/contextualize the article some. 

I love y’all here 💖 let’s continue doing our best to be supportive of Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think we should attack the mods at all even if we disagree with decisions made. At the end of the day most of us are here to support Britney and the mods have a lot of work cut out for them in a volunteer position. 

Thank you @SlayOut for updating the tags. That, I think does help clarify/contextualize the article some. 

I love y’all here 💖 let’s continue doing our best to be supportive of Britney. 

Thank you for saying this. Love this message and appreciate your kind words 🤍

34 minutes ago, britneyfirst said:

I agree that we don't really know the context and it shouldn't have been reported the way it was. I just think it's important to address the things in the video that are the reason for the way it was reported. I don't think anyone feels there is anything unusual about holding up the menu or even being upset about being recorded, but it depends how you view the rest. 

what? I need to rewatch that video cause apparently I missed a lot of it.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I agree and been saying the same there’s a few folks that continuously meltdown in here like if this place is their whole lives! They moan and complain like their forced to be here! Maybe they should take their own advice and go touch some grass, get some air and take a break is it’s that bad lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Drag ha!

His double standards are ridiculous .. he kept giving warning points, banning, silencing everyone and their mothers during his dictatorship and now he is crying and whining when he gets exactly what he gave.

spacer.png

For sure people are finally seeing him and his dramatics and drama and below the belt bashing for what it is!

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.