Who decided the tracklist for “Circus” and why did they fail so miserably?

Emil87

I agree. I would have done;

1. Circus Intro

2. Circus 

3. Womanizer 

4. Kill the Lights (track ends with sound of camera lights breaking)

5. Shattered Glass

6. Blur 

7. Mannequin 

8. Interlude 

9. IUSA

10. Mmm Papi

11. L&L 

12. Amnesia 

13. Unusual You 

14. Outro 

Bonus: Rock Me In & My Baby 

(interludes to help tie in the different sounds and kind of feed into the circus theme). 

And if I got super fan-dream mode, I would have added Kiss You All Over to this album (since they were never going to use it for BO). And I would have definitely done Telephone ft Gaga (or solo) over Phonography. 

58 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

And as soon as you praised that Bratz soundtrack song, I threw away yours.:trash_throw_away_recycle:
The song may be personal lyrically, but it’s completely uninspired and lifeless, especially when compared to the original. What a downgrade from “Everytime”.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Your ability to critique music is questionable to say the least just based on this. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Mmm Papi is legendary and I hope Britney releases it as her final single to punish you all for the slander you’ve put that masterpiece through :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

I would love her to reference this with Sam in an IG video or something. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Circus is not my fave album but it restored my faith after Blackout. I know Blackout is the second coming of Jesus in the Britney fandom but I never liked it besides like two songs… So though Circus is not my fave I do prefer it over Blackout.

Well spill your two favorite tracks off Blackout sis :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.