If Britney debuted in these years, what kind of artist do you think she would be?

• A feminist artist who advocates for women's rights and helps empower new generations of girls
  • An Emo-GenZ type artist who frequently tells us about her mental health to help others
  • An energetic artist with unstoppable performances and tours, KPop type of artist with a positive message to the world in her songs
  • An artist who went viral on tiktok and is controversial with her lyrics and very sensual for her young age
  • An artist who is constantly trending for her looks, she has a beauty/makeup/fashion brand and she's friends with the Jenner sisters, Bella Hadid, and other nepo-babies.

625ee152ea2fe59d7d3ce05ade811a3f2e338b7e

Since we are all bored of theories I wanted to make this thread for fun uwu

Edited by Antidote

honestly none of the above (especially due to the fact that Britney has NEVER be an advocate for ANYTHING, she hasn't spoke anything other than her own story and that's fine, she is not Jesus. I'm like her, I don't pretend to care when I dont) 

she would look like a one trick pony with bad choreographies and terrible outfits

I'm sorry it's the truth

one a positive perspective and to surprise of many I think her voice would click to many many people and that's what could give her a chance as a new artist 

Edited by Buffie
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffie said:

honestly none of the above (especially due to the fact that Britney has NEVER be an advocate for ANYTHING, she hasn't spoke anything other than her own story and that's fine, she is not Jesus. I'm like her, I don't pretend to care when I dont) 

she would look like a one trick pony with bad choreographies and terrible outfits

I'm sorry it's the truth

one a positive perspective and to surprise of many I think her voice would click to many many people and that's what could give her a chance as a new artist 

tbh I don’t see BOMT being the hit it was today.

40 minutes ago, leviathan said:

tbh I don’t see BOMT being the hit it was today.

i agree. tbh she wouldnt debut as a sweet innocent pop girl she  did in 1998/1999, that would have just been seen as cheesy in todays pop world. the BOMT album sounds so dated  now. i think nowadays she wouldve debuted as a 'badass, breaking all the rules' like Miley Cyrus is now. Pop girls now arent doing the whole sweet 'i love him so much' 'ill be heartbroken if he left me' type of  songs, they are doing F him im the boss type songs so Britney would be the same

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Buffie said:

I have a question: did you meant debuting being 40?

because my answer was based on that lmao, Britney debuting with her ACTUAL age, Instagram skills  and looks lmaooooo

if you are reversing time with your question and we are talking about 20 (Britney era) with that beauty we could have our next Camilla Cabeio 

Black Friday Dancing GIF by Target

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block