Perez blames Rosengart.

18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

was he paid to help "break her down" all those years ago??? This speaks VOLUMES. 

Im completely sure he was! He totally was. It was either Rudolph, her parents or Loucifer who paid him. He was so vicious, evil and mean towards Britney. He enjoyed tearing her apart so much. It was sickening. He was also vicious with Xtina and created this whole narrative that she copied Lady Gaga style and that she was mean towards her. In a way he help Gaga raise to fame, he teared apart the main pop princess and claimed Gaga was the new Queen of Pop He was the one who started that whole narrative of her being the new Madonna, I remember his first post about Just Dance and how he compared her to Madge.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wasn't gonna comment on such a thread, and was considering writing my own, but I'll just say it here.

Let's ignore trash news like Perez, and ignore threads like this. I feel like it's not even worth our time.

As much as I'd like to suggest that we don't even give it views or even a single click,

curiosity is something I can't resist myself sometimes, so maybe just check it out and leave it at that.

These people are obviously ENJOYING our dislike and this is exactly what they want.

So for me, this is gonna be the last comment on these kinds of threads, I don't plan to react to trash news and even threads that share them that try to trigger us (based on previous posts from certain members) and I suggest that we all do too.

I feel like being annoyed by Perez is not even worth it, nor is arguing on a thread about him on exhale.

Just my opinion, my suggestion.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, J45x said:

Im completely sure he was! He totally was. It was either Rudolph, her parents or Loucifer who paid him. He was so vicious, evil and mean towards Britney. He enjoyed tearing her apart so much. It was sickening. He was also vicious with Xtina and created the narrative that she copied Lady Gaga and that she was mean towards her. He was also payed by Interscope to help Gaga raised to fame. 

He’s half the reason the public perceived Britney as “crazy” rather than someone just going through a lot. Luckily he is not famous anymore.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I wasn't gonna comment on such a thread, and was considering writing my own, but I'll just say it here.

Let's ignore trash news like Perez, and ignore threads like this. I feel like it's not even worth our time.

As much as I'd like to suggest that we don't even give it views or even a single click,

curiosity is something I can't resist myself sometimes, so maybe just check it out and leave it at that.

These people are obviously ENJOYING our dislike and this is exactly what they want.

So for me, this is gonna be the last comment on these kinds of threads, I don't plan to react to trash news and even threads that share them that try to trigger us (based on previous posts from certain members) and I suggest that we all do too.

I feel like being annoyed by Perez is not even worth it, nor is arguing on a thread about him on exhale.

Just my opinion, my suggestion.

Yeah I won’t be posting him anymore.  He doesn’t deserve any more of our attention. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

So... her family who loved her so much they had her locked up and stole from her for over a decade... aren't fans of the lawyer who freed her from their clutches. And they're worried Matthew is getting paid too much?

You just couldn't make it up. 

I can just imagine their frantic meetings together. 

KFed: Her lawyer is going to cut us all off!!

Jamie: We have to stop him. 

Jamie Junior: My bills aren't being paid no-more!!

Lynne: She just won't take my calls.

Lou: Let's get in touch with Perez Hilton and plant some rumours 

This is pretty desperate even by their standards :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Anyone remember when they were like "Well we don't KNOW if Britney's lawyer speaks for her." And then Britney spoke for herself and they wish she hadn't :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You've post multiple threads with the purpose of promoting discourse, and the changed your user name and profile when people started recognising you doing it. Noone has to know you, we see it.

You don’t know that I’m dealing with cancer right now. Changing my username was to start being more positive in here. You can keep claiming discourse for reporting things that other people said. I wanted to change my username, it’s not a crime and it wasn’t to do anything but to move on.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

So cancer makes you a raging ***hole? Good to know.

I’m a raging ******* for posting an article about Britney’s lawyer and saying Perez needs to use his mind? Got it. No, but using the vomit emoji to describe someone does. I’m sorry for content of the past but it’s a ******* thread saying Britney is entering PSYCHOSIS and this one is the one that’s so bad?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.