9. 9. The Legend

10. 10. Master Debater

• Blackout2006
    • Steel Magnolia
    • Spicechinodiva
  11. 11. Voice Chat Ruler

12. 12. Biggest Troll

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2022 at 07:00 PM

24 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You’ve been asked multiple times by Slayer to stop harassing them, the owner of the site has asked you to stop, and despite that and WPs, you’ve continued. Maybe a new round of WPs will do the trick. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Its incredible how you all defend an abuser and a bully

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Buffie said:

The only person that’s bullying someone here is you. I would highly suggest exiting this thread with some dignity now while you still have a chance. I would also recommend that you watch how you engage with others on here when commenting. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Buffie said:

And it’s incredible how obsessed you are with them. :orangu_orangutan_ape: You could easily use the “Ignore” feature if they bother you so much, but you mention them or reference them on a routine basis in your posts. I’m sorry that you feel “bullied” by them, but it’s something that you continue to pester them publicly. You can also try to settle your differences over DMs so that Mods are not constantly having to play referee in these interactions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The Shadiest (throws best shades)- @rennen2.0 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Aw, bless you for this.
Maybe if you’d officially invited me to The Exhale Music Awards they wouldn’t have flopped harder than the My VH1 Music Awards. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Master Debater: @Steel Magnolia & @rennen2.0 :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I always finish on top. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

14 hours ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

The Shadiest (throws best shades) - @SlayOut, @rennen2.0, @DollyParton, @Damon

I’m in good company here. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
But R.I.P. @Damon:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

At first, I thought this said "master bater" and almost fell over. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Thank you for the nomination! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Maybe @rennen2.0 and I will have to go head-to-head over a hot topic to see who comes out on top?

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

13 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I almost choked on my coffee :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Yes, we’ll host a debate mid-ceremony to see who ultimately gets this crown! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

13 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Well knowing that one of them has to have the last word always, I think we know who will win that one :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

mariah carey 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.