What was the last BOMT music you listened to?

1 hour ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I may be a flop fan, but I never found the differences between the original and the remix :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

it was a 99's-2000's marketing idea to remix the songs to push the singles up , the re editions and the singles sales. ..

Jlo used that on Waiting for tonight, If u had my love and Love don't cost a thing.

Christina Used in Come on over baby

Shakira in Ojos Asi 

Janet jackson in All 4 U and Doesn't really Matter.

and many of them...

• Like 1

I listen to the full album quite frequently. It’s really good and deserves a lot more recognition. It’s probably my 4th favorite Britney album. Yes it’s bubblegum pop, but it’s very good. Vocals are amazing.

When I see people rank it below BJ I’m shaking my head hard. It’s SO much better. I rather listen to Soda Pop 13 times on a loop than listen to the full BJ album tbh. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

I listen to the full album quite frequently. It’s really good and deserves a lot more recognition. It’s probably my 4th favorite Britney album. Yes it’s bubblegum pop, but it’s very good. Vocals are amazing.

When I see people rank it below BJ I’m shaking my head hard. It’s SO much better. I rather listen to Soda Pop 13 times on a loop than listen to the full BJ album tbh. 

I mean, a lot of her albums between Blackout and Glory don’t stand the test of time. They’re very of the time… and not in the most nostalgic way.

Britney’s the best when she’s innovating somewhere on an album. 

On 12/7/2022 at 12:04 PM, vzlafan said:

it was a 99's-2000's marketing idea to remix the songs to push the singles up , the re editions and the singles sales. ..

Jlo used that on Waiting for tonight, If u had my love and Love don't cost a thing.

Christina Used in Come on over baby

Shakira in Ojos Asi 

Janet jackson in All 4 U and Doesn't really Matter.

and many of them...

most of the songs you listed were not remixed for the single versions.

They remixed Crazy for the movie and to give it more edge for a single release.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block