Quick! You've been chosen to manage Britney's comeback era. How are you going to handle the era?

How would you plan to reveal the announcement of the upcoming album? :bouncey: Would the era commence before or after Britney's candid book? What would the genre and sonic-aspects be for the record? During which season would you choose to release the era? Tell me everything about what you'd do for it!

I am afraid that it's time we move from from the tragedy of a management that the entire Glory era was. So lettuce 🥬 channel our frustrations into a new possible era of Britney's! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Whether she is ever coming back or not is irrelevant to discussion. I will REPORT if you annoy me with that stuff, okay? :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: Glad we could clear that up!

Thoughts? SHARE AND LEMME KNOW :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

if I was Britney:

1. I would release the book then in some limited editions, I would put a single with a video clip available in advance for those who have this edition

2. the album should have "Rebellion"

3. I would delete all my instagram posts and I would start posting a photo with the words "it's coming..."

4. 1 week later, I will post the album trailer with the date and the album titles

5. then the album will be available directly on streaming platforms after the producers have finished all the final mixes

:typing_keyboard_computer:

I’d reunite the leading ladies of the Bimbo Summit! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: The press would be so, so good and they could all cash so hard on that sweet money. Trademark the **** out of that while they’re at it  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Maybe even get Lindsay and Paris into a music video, get a theme going on. Think Ariana Grande’s thank u, next. I bet you it would get multiple generations so ******* hyped up :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 1

lady-gaga-club.gif

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

----------

JK

Honey it has to be simple but effective.

1. An album 12 songs, main single excellent music video, 2 great tv performances and 2 appearances in streaming youtubers tiktokers.

artistic direction of the album taken by Britney.

2. A month after the release, the deluxe version of the album comes out, new single with excellent music video

tik tok & instagram challenges cuz it's a banger. 2 appearances with streamers

3. 3rd single is a remix of a song from the album BUT with an A-list artist (not those who flop artist no one knows and the put in her last 3 albums)

time for radio and some tv appaerances

4. I'd say to Britney: "honey, remember how you slayed? well, there's possibilities of a tour, do you wanna?" Rock In Rio, Lollapalooza and some other festivals as the MAIN ARTIST, in order to capt some new fans.

then she writes a huge big *** check to pay me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2

So along with the book coming out Britney would start podcast to promote her book and speak her mind.

after that she would do an intimate show at a theater called one night with Britney, it would be stripped back just her and a piano, she would sing 5 new songs from her personal diary that mean a lot to her. The other half of the show would remix some of her hit’s making them more sultry and acoustic, featuring a live all female orchestra Britney would perform about 4 of her hits with 2 female background dancers accompanying her, it all be very classy no leotards Britney would be in a red long dress and styled like Marylin Monroe, there would be no fast choreography just sensual movement

Following the hype from the show Britney would release b10 entitled- WOMAN!

it would be similar to lady Gaga’s Jolene album it would have country influences, be stripped back, acoustic and raw, the lead single would be pop rock driven with a big budget highly choreographed video, the video would a thank you to her fans before she hangs up the pop star hat forever. After the lead single is released the rest of the singles will be much more stripped back just Britney singing along with a guitar.

there wouldn’t be any live performances, minimal promo from Britney, management would do all the work of getting her name out there. 

If Britney decides to tour it will be small intimate jazzy shows with about 150 in attendance. 

The era would end with a documentary with HBO produced and directed by Britney detailing the process of making the album and how her road to recovery has been, and she would revel groundbreaking dark industry secrets. at the end of the documentary Britney will reveal this is her last album ever and that she has decided to start her own record label and is developing her own artist.

following b10 Britney would be a ceo and develop musical protégés of her own and protect them from the horrors of the music industry, every now and then she would do intimate shows just for the fans

After that Britney will fire me as her manager as I’m no longer needed she’s running all the shots now!:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

So along with the book coming out Britney would start podcast to promote her book and speak her mind.

after that she would do an intimate show at a theater called one night with Britney, it would be stripped back just her and a piano, she would sing 5 new songs from her personal diary that mean a lot to her. The other half of the show would remix some of her hit’s making them more sultry and acoustic, featuring a live all female orchestra Britney would perform about 4 of her hits with 2 female background dancers accompanying her, it all be very classy no leotards Britney would be in a red long dress and styled like Marylin Monroe, there would be no fast choreography just sensual movement

Following the hype from the show Britney would release b10 entitled- WOMAN!

it would be similar to lady Gaga’s Jolene album it would have country influences, be stripped back, acoustic and raw, the lead single would be pop rock driven with a big budget highly choreographed video, the video would a thank you to her fans before she hangs up the pop star hat forever. After the lead single is released the rest of the singles will be much more stripped back just Britney singing along with a guitar.

there wouldn’t be any live performances, minimal promo from Britney, management would do all the work of getting her name out there. 

If Britney decides to tour it will be small intimate jazzy shows with about 150 in attendance. 

The era would end with a documentary debuting in THEATERS produced and directed by Britney detailing the process of making the album and how her road to recovery has been, and she would revel groundbreaking dark industry secrets. at the end of the documentary Britney will reveal this is her last album ever and that she has decided to start her own record label and is developing her own artist.

following b10 Britney would be a ceo and develop musical protégés of her own and protect them from the horrors of the music industry, every now and then she would do intimate shows just for the fans

After that Britney will fire me as her manager as I’m no longer needed she’s running all the shots now!:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

LIVINGGGG for this idea, queen! Don't you think there'd be a bit of controversy amongst fans if her last album is so raw and minimal, rather than the pop juggernaut smash we were expecting of Britney? 

I love the idea of pop-rock Britney though :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.